• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

It's not really, "realGaf" per say... Who knows why she didn't respond. Maybe she just forgot or was busy. Hopefully you didn't do the dumb thing of spamming texts to her or calling her multiple times.
(´・ω・`)
You know, I just wasted the $50 buckskies I'd been saving up on the most useless thing and I only just realized that I could have spent that on Smash.

These drinkskies are making me make poor choices.
More Digimon microphones?

ultimax

You know, I just wasted the $50 buckskies I'd been saving up on the most useless thing and I only just realized that I could have spent that on Smash.

These drinkskies are making me make poor choices.
what was the useless thing? you better not be referring to the phone case!
FINE, NERD
ayy lmao
I did that this evening.

Game is a fucking time sink

If i bought it, id be obsessed with catching everyone again. its really addictive

1485.gif
Oh Aaron

I just set my PS2 up. Guess it's time to return to Digital Devil Saga 2.
I got to the part after Serph and Heat take a tumble down and I'm at some big turret gun boss? It is like the one after the 2 mini turret gun bosses? I DO NOT KNOW.
I think I was underleveled and kept dying so I just gave up. But I fucking love DDS1, and I fucking love Embryon. So I must overcome this trial.

Edit:
Also my current backlog of pain and torture and RPGs
The Witcher
SMT: Strange Journey
Kid Icarus Wrist Breaker
Persona Q
SMT: Digital Devil Saga 2
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Etrian Odyssey III
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Kirby Triple Deluxe
Trauma Center: Second Operation
Trauma Center: New Blood
The Witcher 2
The Wonderful 101

I just set my PS2 up. Guess it's time to return to Digital Devil Saga 2.
I got to the part after Serph and Heat take a tumble down and I'm at some big turret gun boss? It is like the one after the 2 mini turret gun bosses? I DO NOT KNOW.
I think I was underleveled and kept dying so I just gave up. But I fucking love DDS1, and I fucking love Embryon. So I must overcome this trial.
Oh man, you're getting closer and closer to THE best moment of the entire series. DDS2 is so fucking good.

Don't worry man EVO hype and the new patch will bring it back! I'll always be down to play.
Other than tonight.

Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh.
Hmm, seems I mispoke, let me clarify.
YOU'RE ALL KILLING PERSONA!

I'm just joking, I don't even want to play tonight, just wanted to mess with Aaron.

This is a FUCK Alatreons kinda night.

Like i don't mean to bring realgaf out but, my GF hasn't responded to my texts in over 30 hours? I should be worried right?
If you guys had a fight, leave it at that until she texts you.

If nothing happened between you, then yeah.
Show concern but not clinginess

Finally back from the show. It's really overrated.

Got a program but I just missed my chance to meet tommy Tallarico.

They performed ICO music, Chrono trigger/cross, kankey dong, earthworm Jim, street fighter, Castlevania, Zelda, FF8 Liberi fatali and FF6 Opera scene, guitar hero songs, halo theme, skyrim theme, the cake is a lie, and WoW's / LoL's soundtracks.

I was trying to give a play by play, but all of the juice of the event is sucked out because of how much I already saw on youtube.
Except for the Zelda medley and the ICO arrangement, everything else was meh.

mike0dude

Finally back from the show. It's really overrated.

Got a program but I just missed my chance to meet tommy Tallarico.

They performed ICO music, Chrono trigger/cross, kankey dong, earthworm Jim, street fighter, Castlevania, Zelda, FF8 Liberi fatali and FF6 Opera scene, guitar hero songs, halo theme, skyrim theme, the cake is a lie, and WoW's / LoL's soundtracks.

I was trying to give a play by play, but all of the juice of the event is sucked out because of how much I already saw on youtube.
Except for the Zelda medley and the ICO arrangement, everything else was meh.

those shows just sound very over priced and overrated.

Top Bottom