• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

those shows just sound very over priced and overrated.

You're half right.

No ticket was over 100,cost as far as price for an orchestrated concert it's a great event and cheaper than the NY philharmonic.

I will say it cheered me up from the incredibly depressing work day I had.

I know someone said it before but, holy shit Matt doesn't charge his katana when he should.
I think on Twitter he said "because enemies" and I was just thinking "Matt what are you talking about". I understand not doing it all the time but when it's below half there's no reason not to. Aside from a few minor annoyances though it's still a great play through

Oh man oh jesus. I can't handle DDS2.
More like Digital Feel Saga 2. Oh god. AND FUCK YEAH, DESPITE IT BEING A BOXART SPOILER. SERA TIME.

JESUS FUCK ARGILLA NO NOOOO

Well thanks DDS2. I'm too crushed to play for now... Gonna catch up on all the SBFP videos. I'm like 4 SH2 videos behind now.

I think on Twitter he said "because enemies" and I was just thinking "Matt what are you talking about". I understand not doing it all the time but when it's below half there's no reason not to. Aside from a few minor annoyances though it's still a great play through

Yeah true enough.

C'mon Liam. I can't believe he got caught in that curtain shit.

Skrams

I don't know if this is RealGAF or anything, but whatever, off topic bullshit as is the usual

So I had my Vita out at my part time job because I want this Platinum in Tearaway. One of two other guys notice while on break and this sparks a conversation. Talking about games leads to SAO Hollow Fragment. This somehow leads to me saying the anime is shit because why not. Then the guys proceed to tell me they love/like it. One has seen it once and the other has seen it 4 or 5 times? 4 of those times might of also been straight in a row and including the second season. That can't be real. This is a 28 year old saying this. Then because I'm insane I stuck around for 45 minutes after my shift ended and talked with them about shit. I learned he likes the best friends, doesn't care about gaf because arguing or something, likes Kill La Kill/Gurren/Stuff. and hates souls because you die and who has time for that. This all feels weird. I'm also afraid I go into shitty power nerd mode now when nerd shit happens because I rarely socialize at this job so it was a breath of fresh air at the time. It might of mostly been because the SAO. Other guy said I was intolerant of opinions since SAO shittalk or something. He's also said he's autistic a good 4 or 5 times for some reason, so I don't know whether to take the intolerant thing to heart or if he's just misinterpreting me wrong. I'd be bummed if I am intolerant of opinions by default. I feel like I mostly just kind of jump to buddy mode where I can argue/shoot shit with people and push their buttons, or I'm just being a dick. It's hard to tell.

Also the guy has a level 500 kirito in a korean version of SAO Hollow Fragment and 150 something in the american version. This feels really fucking weird.

And fuck, SAO is bad.

Also slightly hoped he would like gaf and have read this thread or participated in it. That would of been pretty funny. Now he'll just find this post somehow down the line and it'll be the weirdest/funniest thing?

Oberon

Banned
I

Also slightly hoped he would like gaf and have read this thread or participated in it. That would of been pretty funny. Now he'll just find this post somehow down the line and it'll be the weirdest/funniest thing?

It would be extremly weird if people I know would find out about my gaf posts. It would be extremely unlikly tho.

Rizzi

It was the Vita mostly and the best friends was an after thought. Fucking, SAO though. It's gross. I feel gross.

Vita means life.
My friend who actually likes RWBY for its writing refuses to watch JoJo and loves SAO.
Sometimes I want to beat him about the head.

ultimax

What a random not terribly well made image that fits my tastes super hard

You can dance if you want to, you can leave your friends behind

p9sjh1vbfdh7yz2dgm9v.gif

croten

Holy shit! What is that from?This gif was better than I expected it to be. At least it's not the same "Oh yes. Yes" gif with the same girl you guys keep posting =P.
...Fine, that one is actually really adorable.

Have you ever watched a cute girls doing cute things anime? Because they can be quite good.

Rizzi

Pretty sure I asked this before, but what do you guys think are the best games on the 3DS?
Gonna need something to tide me over under Monster Crack, and I trust
most of
you frienders opinions. :p

croten

Pretty sure I asked this before, but what do you guys think are the best games on the 3DS?
Gonna need something to tide me over under Monster Crack, and I trust
most of
you frienders opinions. :p

FE:A, SMT IV, Pokemon if your into it, VLR.

Rizzi

Kid icarus uprising

But I don't want to destroy my wrists tho.

I already played Pokemon, and I'm not huge on visual novels. Might give Fire Emblem another shot. And SMT IV I finished like a day or two before my Circle Pad snapped off. :p

grimmiq

I'll watch it when I get home.

Oh, it's from KyoAni? Would never have guessed.
I see. All right, cool.

Thanks all.

Basically a highschool mystery, dude doesn't want to do club activities so joins an empty club for reasons to find a girl there who gets really interested in mysteries, so she drags him into investigations..Protagonist's theory on life is something like "If I don't have to do it, I won't..if I have to do it, get it over with quickly.".

I liked it at first but in the second half one of the arcs irritated me..
The class movie one.."Is that how she really feels?" How the fuck would he know! He's never met her!

grimmiq

Aww, that's too bad. Sounded somewhat interesting at first.

Basically
another class comes to the club asking them to solve a mystery of how their movie is supposed to end, the girl writing it got sick and for some reason they can't ask her how it ends..so using the parts of the movie already filmed, the props the writer asked for and the location/layout they need to figure out how the writer intended the movie to end..

Main dude comes up with several endings, but each time one of his friends come to him and go "Is that how xxxx-san really wanted it to end?" in a really disappointed/disapproving way, when none of their group ever met the writer.. The guy finally figures out that the class president and the writer girl faked her illness because she wrote a really boring/shitty ending and wanted the literary club to to write a new one for them but couldn't ask straight up for some reason..Protag gets all butthurt that he was tricked and loses all his confidence for a couple of episodes.

This was just 1 arc though, 3-4 episodes I think..been a little while.

Oberon

Banned
Seriously though, what even is Kid Icarus Uprising?

The best 3DS game, it has great and funny characters, the voice acting is decend
some good waifus
and a actually fun multiplayer.
The control are bearable if you use that stand that comes with the game.

Well I just found out the girl I was interested in has feelings for someone else. That's fun.

Thats fun. My GF hasn't responded to my texts in almost 40 hours. Yet she just posted a youtube link on Facebook 1 min ago. So, better to be let down now than later on for you.

Oberon

Banned
Well I just found out the girl I was interested in has feelings for someone else. That's fun.

You have my sympathy

I'm sorry to hear that.

Seems like Frienders are having a run of bad luck lately with real life things :(

lately?

Oh my god, that actually sounds really boring.No point in comparing situations. I'm really sorry to hear that man.

You could simply skip those episodes and you might still enjoy the rest of the anime.

Oh hey here's the breakup text. "I hate to do this, but i just dont see us working out. We aren't anything alike and i just don't feel much of a connection with you. I'm sorry. I'd love to be your friend though."

;-;

Top Bottom