• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

ultimax

I would have played more of the multiplayer if I wasn't horribly awful at every console shooter
its fiiiiine. be a stealthy bitch like me.
I enjoyed the bit I played. I think the divide between remastered and the original is the big difference.
i meant more people in this thread lol. i've never had a problem playing with randoms before, but screw those guys
Somehow I've avoided spoilers for the game.

Nice. You should definitely get on that soon

I didn't find Last of Us to be that amazing. That's all.
It was overhyped to hell and if anyone played it in reponse that whole hype train I don't think anything could measure up, and I'd say I definitely enjoyed other games that released that year over it, but it was still really good.

On an unrelated note, I've been looping Just Be Friends for a few days now. Thanks.
i meant more people in this thread lol. i've never had a problem playing with randoms before, but screw those guys
Oh lol, uh, people with Remastered in here can't play with original copies right? Or can they?

UHHtqzk.jpg

Same.

It was a good game.
There's stuff with the length of the different sections of the story
(summer going for way to fucking long)
and that
god awful mandatory fight with a Bloater in the school
are things I have issues with, plus not having any real attachment to Joel as a character, only really caring during the
winter
section. I appreciate asshole characters sometimes, but not when they're just boring pieces of shit who probably don't want to be doing what they're doing anyway. Which probably makes sense given the context but after experiencing characters such as Caim in Drakengard, I'm just not a fan.

On an unrelated note, I've been looping Just Be Friends for a few days now. Thanks.
It's amazing how a super upbeat sounding song can be so goddamn sad.

ultimax

Oh lol, uh, people with Remastered in here can't play with original copies right? Or can they?
gif___luka_by_lalischan-d5fsyp0.gif

one of us! one of us! one of us!

and no, its not crossplay unfortunately. Remastered has like new weapons in the MP and stuff like that.
I would if my PS3 hadn't died. He MP is surprisingly fantastic.
im not really much a multiplayer person (outside fight games) and i got into it a lot.

Rizzi

Man, I feel like an idiot. I was super lost in RE Remake because I ran past the stair case I needed to go down like six times, and ended up running through the entire mansion again.
:<

Man, I feel like an idiot. I was super lost in RE Remake because I ran past the stair case I needed to go down like six times, and ended up running through the entire mansion again.

I can't get past the statue of death puzzle, and then I stopped playing it for some reason.

There's stuff with the length of the different sections of the story
(summer going for way to fucking long)
and that
god awful mandatory fight with a Bloater in the school
are things I have issues with, plus not having any real attachment to Joel as a character, only really caring during the
winter
section. I appreciate asshole characters sometimes, but not when they're just boring pieces of shit who probably don't want to be doing what they're doing anyway. Which probably makes sense given the context but after experiencing characters such as Caim in Drakengard, I'm just not a fan.

It's amazing how a super upbeat sounding song can be so goddamn sad.
I actually agree with your complaints
except Joel but that's an opinion thing
, it's just they didn't bother me much.

and goddamn, I imagine those lyrics are even more amazing if I understood Japanese.
and no, its not crossplay unfortunately. Remastered has like new weapons in the MP and stuff like that.
Aw ok, that's what I thought. That sucks, otherwise I'd say we could probably scrape enough people together.
one of us! one of us! one of us!
You'll never be as bad as me, so it's cool.

Well, here you go.

Plus there's also "Answer" which is a sequel song and totally worth listening to once you've understood everything about the former song.
Oh I read subtitles, I just meant the prose and word choice is awesome, and I bet it'd great if you actually know what's being said and not reading subs. That's just a foreign music problem, but the prose in the song is really good.

Imma go check that one out.
Edit: Damn.

I just realized that today is when the next NMH video goes up, and I know which fight will be next up and it's got me super excited.

Can't wait six hours from now for Bad Girl...

Top Bottom