• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

B8x2aSeIcAEYXAD.jpg:large
From Matt's Twitter.

i made a vow to play every zelda game i didnt play before i play Zelda U
so Skyward Sword and Links Awakening have to be played
Links awakening is on the eshop right?

No? Teasers usually show off something for the game, this was literally just a number, it wasn't associated with a game, developer or anything and they've outright said it wasn't MGR2.

Then why is the number there? Is Kojima paying you to deny this?
You can't stop my Rising boner.

We can agree to disagree at least. I don't think anyone believes MGR2 will never see the light of day, so it's all good in the end.

croten

We can agree to disagree at least. I don't think anyone believes MGR2 will never see the light of day, so it's all good in the end.

I told you why the number was there, I think the font was just in that style to try and be edgy and is just a coincidence
be honest we all thought The Phantom Pain was bullshit too
we all know how that turned out

I never thought the phantom pain was bullshit. That had far more evidence to it being MGS5 anyway

Something sneaky is going on with this
rUhbNgt.png

Team 2 according to co-conspirator Doritos Pope

MGR is the best selling Platinum game right? and Koji is friends with Kamiya, I think he'll give them more work

Xiraiya

be honest we all thought The Phantom Pain was bullshit too
we all know how that turned out
When I saw that trailer I just knew it was Metal Gear, I never once thought it wasn't, even when it wasn't being referred to as an MGS game, you could just tell it was goddamn Snake.

Top Bottom