• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Xiraiya

So what you're saying is, is that its all a work?
tumblr_m6bjicYAwK1rziwwco1_500.gif

Ok. I've yet to watch any of GiantBomb but that sounds kinda terrible.
It's this annoying mix of being jaded, too old and also too casual for games, that's the impression I get from them, even with Jeff's good insight into the industry, it's still amazingly cringeworthy.

Oberon

Banned
All those merch talk in the Video makes me want to buy some myself.
But the next convention I can go to is in April. I want to start buying figurines damit! And I almost bought that Rise one last year!

Mesoian

All those merch talk in the Video makes me want to buy some myself.
But the next convention I can go to is in April. I want to start buying figurines damit! And I almost bought that Rise one last year!

That's a deep dark hole you may never come out of...

Also, have 0 clue why they're using Geno instead of Mallow. If they can't do any of his action commands, then he's completely useless to them, especially compared to someone who can do AOE, heal, and they can do his action command.

croten

Also, have 0 clue why they're using Geno instead of Mallow. If they can't do any of his action commands, then he's completely useless to them, especially compared to someone who can do AOE, heal, and they can do his action command.

Because Woolie told them that Geno is the coolest

I think it's just cause Geno is underleveled.

Team members still get full EXP out of battle though. At this point Mallow is way better for them, since they can't use Geno. Doesn't really matter at this point since
Peach
is about to join the team soon and she's AMAZING in this game, and way more useful to them than Mallow or Geno. Especially later if you get her that armor where the game pretty much breaks.

Because Woolie told them that Geno is the coolest

God damn it Woolie, always lying to them.

Team members still get full EXP out of battle though. At this point Mallow is way better for them, since they can't use Geno. Doesn't really matter at this point since
Peach
is about to join the team soon and she's AMAZING in this game, and way more useful to them than Mallow or Geno. Especially later if you get her that armor where the game pretty much breaks.

God damn it Woolie, always lying to them.

just hack his level to 11
no one will ever know
just say they grinded offscreen

guys this is Kojima were talking about here
remember the whole CGI or real fiasco with The Phantom Pain?
a fake studio and everything?
that guy goes to insane lengths just to troll its amazing

croten

guys this is Kojima were talking about here
remember the whole CGI or real fiasco with The Phantom Pain?
a fake studio and everything?
that guy goes to insane lengths just to troll its amazing

Yes but this was just the number 2 that was up for about 2 or 3 frames while someone was counting down. I don't think it had anything to do with metal gear or Kojima

Oh. Now that I saw that video I don't think it was a teaser. The announcer says "Two" as the number pops up with a count down.

They didn't do it for '3'. An out of context 2 in MGR font and styling popping up for no reason is not a teaser? Sure.

They know exactly what they did, even with Geoff saying it's a fake. Now everyone is going even crazier over it than when they thought it was a confirmed teaser.

No matter what you do, Kojima always wins.

croten

They didn't do it for '3'. An out of context 2 in MGR font and styling popping up for no reason is not a teaser? Sure.

They know exactly what they did, even with Geoff saying it's a fake. Now everyone is going even crazier over it than when they thought it was a confirmed teaser.

No matter what you do, Kojima always wins.

It's just the number though. You have nothing else to go on. They didn't do a three because they showed a car revving up which is another way of doing it.

just hack his level to 11
no one will ever know
just say they grinded offscreen

I'd know.

What happens if you dont get caught.

Pretty amusing scene with Booster opening the last door with Mario hiding under it to find the plushie and not even see Mario standing right there. You avoid that entire fight, but its probably better that they did get in it to get more exp for Geno.

Top Bottom