• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Phantom Pain man.

mgs5bcdefk6u2t.gif

semisonic

Banned
Man fuck you guys.
I got super into that vocaloid shit after our discussions, but I only know World's end dance hall, bad end night, and Hello Worker, which I have literally been listening to at least once an hour since I found it.
I need more crack pls.
"Bowser's actually inside him!" Patrick Boivin, 2015

Oh Liam, Pat doesn't want to take a nap with you? That's outright rejection.
Now you're just trying too hard.

Xiraiya

What about the first movie?

The first movie is just the movie version of The Benizakura arc which is already in the anime, if you see the arc in the anime and get really into it then it'll be worth watching as it's animated really well and adds some cool foreshadowing stuff, but otherwise not necessary.

Pat & Liam discussing the semantics of creepy sex dungeons and whether or not they have to be underground...

I love this duo. Pat, keep doing stuff with Liam on LPs.

ultimax

The first movie is just the movie version of The Benizakura arc which is already in the anime, if you see the arc in the anime and get really into it then it'll be worth watching as it's animated really well and adds some cool foreshadowing stuff, but otherwise not necessary.

Oh alright then. Im really looking forward to the rest, the sense of humor the show has is like nothing else i've seen

Zenfalcia

I don't think I can say things stupider as I already have.

Not with that attitude.
Man fuck you guys.
I got super into that vocaloid shit after our discussions, but I only know World's end dance hall, bad end night, and Hello Worker, which I have literally been listening to at least once an hour since I found it.
I need more crack pls.

Now you're just trying too hard.

You've been looping quite a few songs, recently.

semisonic

Banned
Not with that attitude.

You've been looping quite a few songs, recently.

Oh no, just world's end and hello worker, which is confirmed for dabes.
But I need MORE. Music is the crack that I can never stop. Just hook that shit to my veins. Even tell me why is loopable as fuck.

Shackzam

I was about to call Matt a fraud for not buying that SH figureart godzilla figure. But he proved me wrong. All of that line is really good.

Zenfalcia

Oh no, just world's end and hello worker, which is confirmed for dabes.
But I need MORE. Music is the crack that I can never stop. Just hook that shit to my veins. Even tell me why is loopable as fuck.

More? I'm sure you'll be able to get more songs from other frienders, or discovering them yourself. Tell me why is dabes that's why it's so loopable.

Man fuck you guys.
I need more crack pls.

Download the Love Live app on mobile. Also watch the show.

semisonic

Banned
More? I'm sure you'll be able to get more songs from other frienders, or discovering them yourself. Tell me why is dabes that's why it's so loopable.

Oh, for sure.
But you fuckers don't go into musicGAF enough, and if I just look, then I have to wade through the shit until I find like 2 good songs.

Numb

It took me nearly two OTs but i finally finished W101. That was way too hype for me personally i could not handle it. And by operation 009 i was like
844.jpg

I haven't touched W101 since grabbing it cheap, but my backlog man.

How do you guys manage your backlogs?

I'm about one game away from just creating a spreadsheet and labeling system so I could track it.

Numb

I played once with eng bub because i heard it was good and got half way through with japanese. I wa really impressed with the english dub and became my fav which is the first time i preffered it over the usually superior japanese.

I'm about one game away from just creating a spreadsheet and labeling system so I could track it.

I drop games all the time. In the past like 6 months I've dropped. Bayo 1, donkey kong tropical freeze, deus ex, witcher 2, system shock 2, zombie U, REmake and dark souls

I dick around and play things sometimes. I really just have fun with it and don't think of my games as a backlog.
IM GONNA GO BROKE AND ITS BECAUSE GOD DAMN LOVE GEMS ARRGGHH
abu no abu pls

Numb

I make a plan to manage it and start to chip away but then i go and add 10 PSP games for no reason at all.

Top Bottom