• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Speaking of pointless addiction, have I ever expressed my dislike for smoking cigarettes?
Especially when you're under the legal age.
/rant

It's not off topic, I rewatched that Catherine episode, and talked briefly about their opinion on smoking.
It's fine. Secondhand is annoying, but most people are nice enough to use smoking sections or go outside.

I tried league.
Being called a
cocksucking nig
gets old really fast
It has the worst communities in gaming.

It's almost like it's a free game that makes you rely on strangers, so if you combine a huge playerbase with no paywall with games where your teammates' failures actually hinder you...

Hmm.

MOBAs are fine, their main problems are inherent ones, and while they should evolve to take steps to teach people how to actually play correctly to raise general competence, they're not actually killing videogames or whatever hyperbole people throw around. Best way around it right now is to have 4 friends.

Xiraiya

Man, Nobody gives a shit about the Mario RPG playthrough eh.
It's not bad to watch really, but...
don-draper-shrug1.jpg

Zenfalcia

It's almost like it's a free game that makes you rely on strangers, so if you combine a huge playerbase with no paywall with games where your teammates' failures actually hinder you...

Hmm.

MOBAs are fine, their main problems are inherent ones, and while they should evolve to take steps to teach people how to actually play correctly to raise general competence, they're not actually killing videogames or whatever hyperbole people throw around. Best way around it right now is to have 4 friends.

Moba is an illness that affects millions worldwide. 1 in 5 americans suffer from Mobas and it is the number one cause of saltiness. Please consult your doctor for treatment and ways to prevent this contagious disease.

JoJo94

Man, Nobody gives a shit about the Mario RPG playthrough eh.

I love this Lp.

The problem is people have played it before so a lot of people are doing the play it this way thing. Didn't realized it wasn't talked about a ton here or is it? Should also say I do know they aren't good at the game, but they aren't terrible...I hope.

Will say I do wish they cut out some fights.

Speaking of pointless addiction, have I ever expressed my dislike for smoking cigarettes?
Especially when you're under the legal age.
/rant

It's not off topic, I rewatched that Catherine episode, and talked briefly about their opinion on smoking.

It's fine. Secondhand is annoying, but most people are nice enough to use smoking sections or go outside.

I'll rant about smoking a little bit. On every job site I go to, some motherfuckers always think it's a good idea to smoke in the johns. Those things aren't properly ventilated and the smoke and the smell just linger in it for hours. Those things are already a literal shit hole and unpleasant to be in, just because you want a longer/another smoke break doesn't mean that everyone else should have to deal with it.

Nah they weren't sayin the things. I played with two other friends.
It was my other teammates.
And then the otherside after the game was over.
Fucking CS was never as unpleasent
We mean only with 4 other friends. Also CS costs money and games are far shorter and have much less invested in them, especially since most play is on casual servers for most people.

You're getting places. It's not crazy long. Can switch over to MonHun if you get bored after a couple hours.

You go back to Hengsha later. But yeah you go there twice. It's still good, though so keep playing!
Yeah I never disliked the game, just got caught up with other games so I stopped then restarted just because I forgot how to play. Hell, I love Fallout but after a few hours I get the twitch, kill everyone in a town in a brutal way before turning it off.

I love this Lp.

The problem is people have played it before so a lot of people are doing the play it this way thing. Didn't realized it wasn't talked about a ton here or is it?

Will say I do wish they cut out some fights.
Black Knuckles is right.

I'll rant about smoking a little bit. On every job site I go to, some motherfuckers always think it's a good idea to smoke in the johns. Those things aren't properly ventilated and the smoke and the smell just linger in it for hours. Those things are already a literal shit hole and unpleasant to be in, just because you want a longer/another smoke break doesn't mean that everyone else should have to deal with it.
Being uncourteous like that is just being an asshole.

We mean only with 4 other friends. Also CS costs money and games are far shorter and have much less invested in them, especially since most play is on casual servers for most people.

Yup. A bunch of random people forced to work as a team for 45 minute game is not a great idea.
Action rts gaf is best gaf

The fact that 4chan's term for MOBAs is the most accurate is hilarious to me.
Dota 2 fighting game!

That would actually be really cool. Dota has some amazing designs.

I would play a LoL or Dota Fight game, say will you will about Riot's character design, I like some of their champions and the cast is varied enough to have a ton of different playstyles

Yare yare daze

I just looked up the League of Legends fighting game

...not great

Hopefully it improves. It does have that fan project vibe to it which is not a bad thing.

Numb

I would play a LoL or Dota Fight game, say will you will about Riot's character design, I like some of their champions and the cast is varied enough to have a ton of different playstyles

I saw a dude that was basically sagat with a blindfold. is this even legal?
leesin.png

Top Bottom