• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

.... wait does that mean we really ARE the Super Best Friends Play?

tumblr_inline_misx3aTAM01qz4rgp.gif

Xiraiya

When enough humans get together with the desire to believe in something when they have nothing, they instinctively conceive the notion that higher beings must exist.

Therefore when the Frienders first gathered, they conceived and convinced themselves of the existence of 4 people from Canada who play Video Games and interact with various people within the LP industry.
Woolie the Liar is the manifestation of the subconscious knowledge that everything is in fact a lie, but enough time as passed that no one knows where the lie began.

When enough humans get together with the desire to believe in something when they have nothing, they instinctively conceive the notion that higher beings must exist.

Therefore when the Frienders first gathered, they conceived and convinced themselves of the existence of 4 people from Canada who play Video Games and interact with various people within the LP industry.
Woolie the Liar is the manifestation of the subconscious knowledge that everything is in fact a lie, but enough time as passed that no one knows where the lie began.

If the best friends aren't real does that mean we were never born???
happythensaddened.gif~c200

Numb

I havent watched wrestling in over 10yrs and got into it again the past month. i dont know if this is the best or worse time to come back to it. The biggest surprise is Kane is now a douchebag in a suit instead of a masked monster who had a sick fiery intro.

Squishy3

We're all inside Pat's crack and alcohol addled mind.

DON'T FALL INTO HIS RITUALS, BRUSH YOUR TEETH THE PROPER WAY AND DON'T SLIDE INTO YOUR BED LIKE IT'S A MANILA ENVELOPE

Ranger747

Neo Member
I havent watched wrestling in over 10yrs and got into it again the past month. i dont know if this is the best or worse time to come back to it. The biggest surprise is Kane is now a douchebag in a suit instead of a masked monster who had a sick fiery intro.

I fucking love Corporate Kane if only for the fact that he's called FUCKING CORPORATE KANE!

Oberon

Banned
I have noticed that most of you guys have an anime girl as your avatar. I didn't want to say anything, but poeple might start thinking that you guys are nerds. I am just saying.

Numb

I fucking love Corporate Kane if only for the fact that he's called FUCKING CORPORATE KANE!

I watch with a big wrestling fan and he seems to hate him but i can never bring myself to hate kane. I watched the royal rumble and the Khal drogo looking fella won but people were salty even though they were with him in the first place. i see wrestling is still as confusing as before.

Xiraiya

Matt is the manifestation of everyone's goofy and well meaning nature and the overall love of dumb bullshit, possibly even the less matured aspects of your minds.

Liam is the idealized manifestation of someone who is both popular but also extremely deep in the otaku and waifu culture, his contrary nature is due to the fact such a culture is frowned upon in many aspects of normal society.

Pat is the manifestation of your combined years of resentment and cynical feelings built up from both the video game industry and your personal lives, the fact that deep down he is a pretty great guy is proof of the cynicism being somewhat of a defense mechanism.

Woolie is your primal feelings, your moments of excitement and go get em' attitude without fear, the blackness and thug attitude are your base desires showing in various ways, with all pretenses dropped as fucks are no longer given, the woolie hole is another aspect of yourselves finding these base desires both unsightly and frightening.

semisonic

Banned
I have noticed that most of you guys have an anime girl as your avatar. I didn't want to say anything, but poeple might start thinking that you guys are nerds. I am just saying.
NEWAVATAR1.png

That's why aegis is sad.
So they know at least one of us
that isn't Xiraiya
is ashamed of our thread.

Man Katamari on the Rocks is really good to notice differences between head/earphones
Yeah I guess I should change mine, it's been fan girl Samus for a while

Beloved

Matt is the manifestation of everyone's goofy and well meaning nature and the overall love of dumb bullshit, possibly even the less matured aspects of your minds.

Liam is the idealized manifestation of someone who is both popular but also extremely deep in the otaku and waifu culture, his contrary nature is due to the fact such a culture is frowned upon in many aspects of normal society.

Pat is the manifestation of your combined years of resentment and cynical feelings built up from both the video game industry and your personal lives, the fact that deep down he is a pretty great guy is proof of the cynicism being somewhat of a defense mechanism.

Woolie is your primal feelings, your moments of excitement and go get em' attitude without fear, the blackness and thug attitude are your base desires showing in various ways, with all pretenses dropped as fucks are no longer given, the woolie hole is another aspect of yourselves finding these base desires both unsightly and frightening.

DXr8r8T.gif

mike0dude

Who are we then? are we just Waluigis? are we but the reflection we see in other peoples eye? do we cease to exist when nobody is left ?

Zenfalcia

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Top Bottom