• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Jman014

TITLE FIXED
1308281826153.png

GG

Anung

Un Rama
I missed so much of the last thread.

I went to see Ex Machina and it was great. Probably the closest thing to a good Ghost in the Shell movie we'll ever get.

Nordicus

nah hes the best. you just cant handle those hype counter punches
Miyata out of the ring is more interesting than Miyata in the ring. Especially once
Randy Boy Jr
shows up. Boys had some tough fucking lives.

I hate Itagaki's guts, probably only important character in Hajime no Ippo that I hate, but even he is sadly more interesting as an outboxer. He is beyond "now I added THIS tiny technique to my counters!"

That line is great, the fanfiction practically writes itself!
The series' blue oni red oni fanfictionness had not reached maximum capacity in the first few minutes, people needed a better hint!

Oh hey, new topic. Clearly this means I should post, I should probably give an excuse for this it even exist though... Hmm... What to say...

Someones probably already said it in a comment somewhere, but I figure I should mention to Pat that in Parasite Eve, I believe weapons with multiple shots per 'turn' have reduce damage(to make up for the extra attacks). IDK for sure if this is like 50% for two attacks and 33% for three attacks exactly, but, my admittedly poor memory, remembers that being an issue. I'm less sure how it effects your parasite powers that use your gun through.

grimmiq

I take back what I said earlier about FFXIII not being so bad and that it could have been saved with a few tweaks..just finished it and I think I died a little along the way..

Need suggestions on what to play next,

Final Fantasy XIII-2 (SE have already kicked me in the nuts..should I just take another one and get it out of the way?)
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Killer Is Dead
Devil May Cry 4

Guide my hips, Senpais.

semisonic

Banned
It's fine!!

Ikr? I wonder how many frienders can rap..

Exactly as many as you would expect
Not me tho. My chocolatey smooth voice always just sounds like its doing a dramatic reading of some lyrics instead. It's not great. Or dabes, depending on how you look at it.
I feel like Mathaou is secretly eminem v 1.2 or some shit like that
As my RealGaf posts have shown, I'm an idiot when it comes to signs.
Oh god, I seriously have some fucking stories to tell. Sad every time.
Also shouldn't In be capatalized too? Or are we not doing that?

I take back what I said earlier about FFXIII not being so bad and that it could have been saved with a few tweaks..just finished it and I think I died a little along the way..

Final Fantasy XIII-2 (SE have already kicked me in the nuts..should I just take another one and get it out of the way?)
Killer Is Dead
Devil May Cry 4

Guide my hips, Senpais.
Go for South Park. Wash that horrible RPG taste out of your mouth with a much better one.

Miyata out of the ring is more interesting than Miyata in the ring. Especially once
Randy Boy Jr
shows up. Boys had some tough fucking lives.

I hate Itagaki's guts, probably only important character in Hajime no Ippo that I hate, but even he is sadly more interesting as an outboxer. He is beyond "now I added THIS tiny technique to my counters!"

The anime's blue oni red oni fanfictionness had not reached maximum capacity in the first few minutes, people needed a better hint!
Of course! Everyone is Gummy.

tumblr_mh7xlt0FVh1qgsff2o1_500.gif

All my great chances are long gone by now.
Nah there's still hope.
No there isn't.
Nerds will sing of his awkward dilemma while the gods of Mt. Friender teased.
Shitlords will go in pilgrimage to urinate in honor of Zed.

Killer Is Dead
Devil May Cry 4

Guide my hips, Senpais.
Stick of truth is a solid bet. Short and really good throughout.

croten

Killer Is Dead
Devil May Cry 4

Guide my hips, Senpais.

One of these things is not like the others~

Jman014

Killer Is Dead
Devil May Cry 4

Guide my hips, Senpais.

Don't call me that

Go for South Park.
because that's the only one that I personally care about

Killer Is Dead
Devil May Cry 4

Guide my hips, Senpais.

ClumsyDefinitiveFunnelweaverspider.gif

Zenfalcia

Its fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. No need to trouble any mods...

it's totally not fine. It's inconsistent!!!
So is Zen no longer going to have lewd avatars?

Exactly as many as you would expect
Not me tho. My chocolatey smooth voice always just sounds like its doing a dramatic reading of some lyrics instead. It's not great. Or dabes, depending on how you look at it.
I feel like Mathaou is secretly eminem v 1.2 or some shit like that

Oh god, I seriously have some fucking stories to tell. Sad every time.
Also shouldn't In be capatalized too? Or are we not doing that?

chocolate smooth rapping.. that's something worth hearing.

Woo, sad stories..
Zen had lewd avatars?

Never! These people tarnishing my good name.

Top Bottom