• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Numb

Sylar had his moments, I enjoyed the concept of Sylar as the counter to Peter, but he himself was like Dio level's of permanently salty over dumb bullshit.

But i love Dio more than anyone, even his dumb bullshit. To be honest i think i liked him because he reminded me of Dio

I think it does, but I think we really just have to agree to disagree since No More Heroes is a type of game that can be viewed though both ways. I think it's short changing the game just to look at it as a stupid game were you wave your sword around to make things explode. But that's just me.

I don't think it's selling the game short at all. The entire story strikes me as Suda being bored of hyper-serious bullshit and just wanted to make a cool story filled with the things he likes. That's a simple concept and adding a bunch of unnecessary bullshit in the periphery doesn't add value, it cheapens the fun aspect of the story in my eyes.

But yeah, agree to disagree.

No, that's the point. In terms of a good, focused video game, it is literally a superfluous part of the game that shouldn't be in there AT ALL and only serves to get in the way of the good parts of the game. It's not designed to be interesting, it's designed to make you fucking hate that part of the game because it's boring as shit. It both has no purpose and has a purpose on different metalevels.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying it's just bad game design and not a clevel commentary.

Numb

He really was a lot like Dio, he was like a Criminal Mind's "unsub" combined with Dio, only not as fabulous.

Highly doubt he could pull off wearing golden clothing either. I downloaded that demo for the new jojo but i am afriad to be dissapointed again like with ASB. Anyone try it? is it any good? I will probably play it just to see Diego

Well then they should probably start playing football if they want to win.

Blankstare.gif

Top Bottom