• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

That picture with the butterfly wings has made me super intrigued.

tumblr_n3ttq9Ag5c1qcsnnso1_500.gif

It's rad. Not in my top 10, though. Only an honorable mention for me.

Zenfalcia

I had no idea Rebellion was this year.

I'm actually super casual about anime.

wow, you're so surface. do you even anime, bro?
Nozaki Kun at number three is excellent. Out of the few shows I watched last year, it was my favourite. JoJo was good but Nozaki kun got in there, did it's thing excellently and got out, and I appreciate that.

I wish they do a second season ;_;
Git gud, I'm part of like, 8 communities.

if i did that i'd be even less productive than I am already...
Barakamon.

I know, it makes no sense that I didn't watch it.

How!?!? Watch it! It's pretty fun.

Numb

You're the only one who can control your own backlog. You only have yourself to blame.

True. Atleast it is not listed so that i know exactly how big it is. i fear for those that do that. Mine is immediate and from memory so if i forget that something was in my backlog then it means that i was not that into it in the first place. This is where having terrible terrible memory comes in handy.RPGs are the worst but i can play Xenoblade before X comes so no hurry.

This is the only consistent community I'm a part of, though I post in a lot of threads for specific anime and I post in every thread about anime that comes up, so people have recognized me as a member of AnimeGAF despite posting in none of the actual AnimeGAF threads.

Zenfalcia

This is the only consistent community I'm a part of, though I post in a lot of threads for specific anime and I post in every thread about anime that comes up, so people have recognized me as a member of AnimeGAF despite posting in none of the actual AnimeGAF threads.

That's probably because of all your anime avatars and you liking anime a ton.

NFL-GAF and BestGAF for me, though I very occasionally post in GiantBombGAF.

Always wanted to be a part of MGS-GAF, but god damn that must be heart break after another whenever they get on their hype trains

Wow, my dad's a fucking asshole drunk. I'm just sitting in my room silently, and he just says from the living room "Hey Tim, you better not play games with me you fucking nigger lover." I haven't said a word the entire time he's been back. Fucking asshole.

NFL-GAF and BestGAF for me, though I very occasionally post in GiantBombGAF.

Always wanted to be a part of MGS-GAF, but god damn that must be heart break after another whenever they get on their hype trains

I would really like to post in LGBTgaf but I never really get around to it for some reason

30 dollars for 50 love gems, what the fuck, the student council is tryna rip me off!
Desist. You shouldn't look at the prices. Desist.
What does super casual mean lol. Like not being critical as hell when watching things?
Lol, I just don't keep up with it much. Mostly just take recommendations from people. I like watching it and that's all that matters, but I'm just not in there as deep compared to like, videogames, where I keep up with that shit.

Wow, my dad's a fucking asshole drunk. I'm just sitting in my room silently, and he just says from the living room "Hey Tim, you better not play games with me you fucking nigger lover." I haven't said a word the entire time he's been back. Fucking asshole.

Whoa, what a fucking piece of garbage. Is there absolutely no way for you to get out of there? I'm beginning to worry if you're even safe there.

I've seen Blazing Saddles too many times to not laugh at that.

Christ, what an asshole though

semisonic

Banned

Holy fucking shit your dad's an alchoholic and a racist!
How soon can you get out of there?

Zenfalcia

He probably had too many to drink... It doesn't help that he lost his bet.

Damn I'm sorry bro. You need to get out of there as soon as you can. No one deserves to deal with that.

Christ man, I can't imagine putting up with that everyday.

Whoa, what a fucking piece of garbage. Is there absolutely no way for you to get out of there? I'm beginning to worry if you're even safe there.
I still have a year and a half till college. And i'm not really worried about being hurt. He talks shit all the time when he's drunk, but it's only been talk, and he's never backed it up with actions.

ultimax

That would mean I'm casual and believe you me, I am no casual.

Desist. You shouldn't look at the prices. Desist.

Lol, I just don't keep up with it much. Mostly just take recommendations from people. I like watching it and that's all that matters, but I'm just not in there as deep compared to like, videogames, where I keep up with that shit.
Oh alright. Got confused there for a second. I don't really keep up with current stuff either, i just watch whatever whenever
Sir, step away from the credit card! Put your hands on your head and the credit card on the ground!

Dude, no. Just grind it out, like me.
I just need 1 more love gem so I count scout 11 basic skinny bitches! And the event ends on 2/3! I need that UR nico God damn it!

Top Bottom