• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

semisonic

Banned
I created an account just for use in BestGAF
I used to read gaming side all the time.
But now I can't trust myself to not go the nintendoomed threads and just lose my fucking shit and get banned.
Although I left once to post about how hype skies of arcadia is.
Never doing that again.
Still might go to FGW, tho. They're cool too.

demidar

You should. A bunch of cool people there. I only stopped posting in there because I spent most of my time on GAF in the early sbf threads.

I've only played Persona 4 (and SMT4) and I'm too busy with other games to play other Persona/SMT games. That's the main reason why I don't feel like I should post there.

So, I just calculated how much of my shit posts were here. 77% of my 9,444 shitposts were in these threads...

I just need 1 more love gem so I count scout 11 basic skinny bitches! And the event ends on 2/3! I need that UR nico God damn it!

Stop. Pls. I don't like seeing you like this.

Zenfalcia

Oh alright. Got confused there for a second. I don't really keep up with current stuff either, i just watch whatever whenever

I just need 1 more love gem so I count scout 11 basic skinny bitches! And the event ends on 2/3! I need that UR nico God damn it!

There'll be another event! It's okay if you miss it!
I created an account just for use in BestGAF
I used to read gaming side all the time.
But now I can't trust myself to not go the nintendoomed threads and just lose my fucking shit and get banned.
Although I left once to post about how hype skies of arcadia is.
Never doing that again.
Still might go to FGW, tho. They're cool too.

If you do, make sure you're a member before you do anything you'll regret.

You're missing out

I know, I've been meaning to get to it forever, just haven't yet. I'll start it after Cross Ange.

I still have a year and a half till college. And i'm really worried about being hurt. He talks shit all the time when he's drunk, but it's only been talk, and he's never backed it up with actions.

Don't be afraid to call the cops if things ever go beyond that, man. PM me if you ever need to talk, I'm here to help whenever and in whatever way I can.

Oh alright. Got confused there for a second. I don't really keep up with current stuff either, i just watch whatever whenever

Watch Kuroko no Basket, then.

Loco4Coco

I used to be a big poster in MLBgaf, but 2 regulars in those threads ruined it for me. I guess I'll block them and go back when the season starts again.

semisonic

Banned
I still have a year and a half till college. And i'm really worried about being hurt. He talks shit all the time when he's drunk, but it's only been talk, and he's never backed it up with actions.

That's fucking horrible, man.
Be careful with that.
Does he ever check what you're posting here?
If so maybe you should use mobilegaf for your realgafs.
It's good to have an outlet, but it's not good to risk injury.
If Aaron's ever not on and you need to talk, I'd also be glad to help.
Hell, I'll just PM you my number.
It's always good to have another friend when shit gets bad.

Remember when you shit talked me when I bought FF14 because "its a waste of time and money?"

joe2187

Banned
I started in Souls GAF, then moved over to VitaGAF then Vita gaf got destroyed by the mods so I was lost until I found BestGAF

That's fucking horrible, man.
Be careful with that.
Does he ever check what you're posting here?
If so maybe you should use mobilegaf for your realgafs.
It's good to have an outlet, but it's not good to risk injury.
If Aaron's ever not on and you need to talk, I'd also be glad to help.
Hell, I'll just PM you my number.
It's always good to have another friend when shit gets bad.
Thanks, I really appreciate the support, and lucky for me, i'm posting from my Vita, and he doesn't even know what neogaf is, let alone how to use a computer.

Watched Linebarrels of Iron. Damn the fanservice was heavy. Overall ok, felt like the climax could have been done a bit better.

I do appreciate the anime trope of get srs = eyes change shape.

Zenfalcia

It's fine! I can stop anytime I want!....

But really, if I spend all my gems and I don't get that UR im going to destroy the entirety of love live.

Definitley, I've been planning on watching it for a while now

No!! Let nico save you with her love!
I started in Souls GAF, then moved over to VitaGAF then Vita gaf got destroyed by the mods so I was lost until I found BestGAF

Did you accept bestGaf as your lord and savior? Have you been converted to Frienderism?

Before BestGAF I was just posting around. Got banned once or twice. Got in a lot of fights. Struggled for threads about anime. Then the beacon of hope appeared before me, the Bestest of GAFs. Upon seeing it I knew I had to join and destroy this community from within.

Nordicus

Cool! I'm having trouble deciding between making you wear Akumetsu, or an 'I heart Jaden Smith' avatar, but I'm sure I'll figure it out by Saturday~
Hoooo, pushing Akumetsu? Funnily enough, I've used 4 Akumetsu avatars across different forums. This one is my favorite

efWUivf.jpg

Besides this thread I post in DanganronpaGAF, LoveLiveGAF, JoJoGAF, and I guess PersonaGAF. I also hang around the Gaming side.

I've only played Persona 4 (and SMT4) and I'm too busy with other games to play other Persona/SMT games. That's the main reason why I don't feel like I should post there.

You don't have to play all the games in order to post there. They hardly ever spoil stuff.

Watched Linebarrels of Iron. Damn the fanservice was heavy. Overall ok, felt like the climax could have been done a bit better.

I do appreciate the anime trope of get srs = eyes change shape.

It's a fun show. Nothing amazing but I really liked the style and a lot of the ideas behind the character arc.

I just stuck around here, sometimes I'll post in gaming and very rarely the odd off topic thread

I lurked Love Live gaf's first thread, I haven't been back since

joe2187

Banned
Were they Vita haters?

Vita had it's own monthly thread, until it was combined into the PSN monthly megathread. It created a lot of confusion and many were angry, any attempts to make a thread about the Vita after that were met with instant locks so yeah...The Vita got shut down hard.

Numb

Before BestGAF I was just posting around. Got banned once or twice. Got in a lot of fights. Struggled for threads about anime. Then the beacon of hope appeared before me, the Bestest of GAFs. Upon seeing it I knew I had to join and destroy this community from within.

The bestest and beatifullest. I lurked from the first OT then you guys went off the rails, got sent to community, started posting pictures and that is when i knew i needed to join the madness. I think i made the right decision coming here

semisonic

Banned
I would prefer to be a known in a community, than be a random poster.

Mostly because it makes interjecting into conversations easy.

Same. Plus I feel less self-conscious this way if I have a weird opinion, because it's just one of many instead of being the only thing I'm judged by. The same goes for realgafs, and posting overall. It's just better to know and be known.
Except when my posts get ignored. That's even worse somehow.

Posts in each thread:
958 (Current)

I have 12,436 overall posts on GAF. 11,620 are in these threads. 93.43% of my posts.

Top Bottom