• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

An update to the realGAF I posted earlier

So after the superbowl game, the dipshit boyfriend decided that now was perfect time to rub it in my face. He did this by mentioning me in name and saying some things I won't repeat on GAF and that I was bitch for not inviting him to watch my pussy team lose like the whiny bitches we are and I should watch my back.

I responded by screencaping the status and finding the email address of the manager of the school Rec Center where he works and explaining the situation.

Hoooo, pushing Akumetsu? Funnily enough, I've used 4 Akumetsu avatars across different forums. This one is my favorite

efWUivf.jpg

Yooo, you were an Akumetsu fan the whole time? I must have not been paying enough attention, sorry.
But that's pretty good. I debated using this one that looks like a powerpuff girl, but I couldn't make it look just right in shop.
fIgCYEN.jpg

Zenfalcia

I just stuck around here, sometimes I'll post in gaming and very rarely the odd off topic thread

I lurked Love Live gaf's first thread, I haven't been back since

Who needs Love Live gaf when you got us? ;)
I would prefer to be a known in a community, than be a random poster.

Mostly because it makes interjecting into conversations easy.

Yeah.. you'd get noticed unlike those random posters... Poor random posters never get responses and never respond when they do get a response.

It's easy when people know/care about you.

I meant to write hate. I think few screws are lose

There's one or two members here I don't like, but other than that I love everyone.

The bestest and beatifullest. I lurked from the first OT then you guys went off the rails, got sent to community, started posting pictures and that is when i knew i needed to join the madness. I think i made the right decision coming here

The more insanity the better.

I don't mean to interrupt, but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for listening to my problems and offering support. It's nice to have a place where I feel comfortable talking about this stuff. I'm going to sleep early tonight, and I just wanted to say how much I appreciate everything. Good night everyone.

I'm here and in GBgaf, and that's kinda it. I tried to get into Amiibogaf but... The furvor and intensity over collecting those guys is just too much for me. There are some really nice people there though.

Banana getting banned? This shit is bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

I don't mean to interrupt, but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for listening to my problems and offering support. It's nice to have a place where I feel comfortable talking about this stuff. I'm going to sleep early tonight, and I just wanted to say how much I appreciate everything. Good night everyone.

Anytime, man! Good night and good luck!

Zenfalcia

Being a regular here is great. This is the only community that I've been to were I don't want 25% of the people

Who are you? Do i know you from somewhere?
:p

So after the superbowl game, the dipshit boyfriend decided that now was perfect time to rub it in my face. He did this by mentioning me in name and saying some things I won't repeat on GAF and that I was bitch for not inviting him to watch my pussy team lose like the whiny bitches we are and I should watch my back.

I responded by screencaping the status and finding the email address of the manager of the school Rec Center where he works and explaining the situation.

Uhhh... I think that's a little much for a reaction to his stupid smack talk. The better response would've been ignoring him or calmly responding to him, imo. You didn't need to get all personal about it.

Same. Plus I feel less self-conscious this way if I have a weird opinion, because it's just one of many instead of being the only thing I'm judged by. The same goes for realgafs, and posting overall. It's just better to know and be known.
Except when my posts get ignored. That's even worse somehow.
With how fast this thread moves a lot of things will get missed. While I read the backlog, sometimes replies hours late don't work.

Now that Banana's banned there's only one thing to do. Talk shit about his tastes. Can you believe that he likes Maki the best? How surface can you get.

But seriously, hope you come back soon man.
Doing it for people who aren't on the wall of shame in every thread is annoying but sure.

Arigato.

semisonic

Banned
Who needs Love Live gaf when you got us? ;)

Yeah.. you'd get noticed unlike those random posters... Poor random posters never get responses and never respond when they do get a response.

It's easy when people know/care about you.
Yeah, it was super spooky every time I posted or responded back when no one knew who the fuck I was and
got ignored every time
Shit, Banana got banned.
Wait what? When?
For what?
Fuck I liked that guy.
There's one or two members here I don't like, but other than that I love everyone.

The more insanity the better.
Pls don't make me so nervous.
And you're damn right about that shit. I crave the return to OT2 that we so desperately deserve
and know will never happen.

Foxhound, you're a cool guy. I PM'd you my number if you ever need it, though I really hope you won't. Stay strong, man.

JoJo94

Ahhh Bad-Girl my only death in NMH was from her because of her
fucking insta kill...A part of me doesn't count that as a death since I didn't know.

Fuck, are we gonna have to go back to hell to fight for another Friender?
Banana will not be lost
Good night man, stay strong

Ahhh Bad-Girl my only death in NMH was from her because of her
fucking insta kill...A part of me doesn't count that as a death since I didn't know.
It counted as a death and you know it. Accept it.

It was still pretty awesome even as it happened. Cemented my love for that character further.

Sorry Bananna, hope you just got a temp.

I feel a little shitty asking now, but anyone up for fight games? I didn't have anything planned past the super bowl and now I'm bored as heck. 3rd Strike anyone?

Zenfalcia

Now that Banana's banned there's only one thing to do. Talk shit about his tastes. Can you believe that he likes Maki the best? How surface can you get.

I know right? Who'd want to be a maki bro.. ew.
I don't know, I don't dislike you.

Do you dislike anyone?
Probably.

He did make an open threat against me.

Even so... I bet you that it was an empty threat for all the smack talk he seems to love doing. He was probably drunk too.
Yeah, it was super spooky every time I posted or responded back when no one knew who the fuck I was and
got ignored every time

Who are you again?
I'm joking, but stick around longer and people will get to know you better.

Xiraiya

Wow that's rough, you probably should have ignored him, but sounds like he was going to be somewhat irredeemable either way.

Top Bottom