• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Yeah, it was super spooky every time I posted or responded back when no one knew who the fuck I was and
got ignored every time
Just have a REALLY controversial opinion and youll be recognised all the time.

Literally the first thing I did when I joined was say that Yukiko is best girl.

Wow that's rough, you probably should have ignored him, but sounds like he was going to be somewhat irredeemable either way.

I probably overreacted.

However, if I was his manager, I would want to know if one of my employees was doing this.

Plus I learned where he worked from his facebook. There name is right there

semisonic

Banned
Who are you again?
I'm joking, but stick around longer and people will get to know you better.

I remember. This is bestGAF. Don't forget, you're here forever.
Also, anyone watching top 8 in APEX?
Smash's fucking greatest
non ganon-playing
hero AMSA made it. I'm so proud right now.
I keep forgetting that I've only been a member for like 2-3 weeks because I'm always here and I've lurked for so long.

Bought a pack of cigarettes today. Hasn't been the best day.

51.png

Jotaro, nor AngryCanadian, are acceptable role models of good health

But you've got my sympathies if you've been pushed this far, bro

Rizzi

Resident Evil Remake is pretty cool.
The dogs didn't jump through the window, and now every time I have to run through that area I get super anxious.
Fucking crimoson heads up in my shit.

Zenfalcia

So i checked up on some of the NFLGaf and quite few people got banned.

Jesus im gone for like 30 minutes and I miss the entire beginning of a new arc in the friender anime!?

WHAT A THRILLING TWIST! Find out in the next episode of Frienderball Z: Banana Unbanned!
Bought a pack of cigarettes today. Hasn't been the best day.

You just need some best friends to help ease some of that pain!

I don't know, I don't dislike you.

I never said it was you, though I do have a tendency to dislike people who think they're better than other people for absolutely no reason and act like a dick a lot. And sure, nobody fits that bill but you, but I never said it was you.

Okay I don't like you. You're kind of just a dick a lot.

Xiraiya

I never said it was you, though I do have a tendency to dislike people who think they're better than other people for absolutely no reason and act like a dick a lot. And sure, nobody fits that bill but you, but I never said it was you.
Okay I don't like you. You're kind of just a dick a lot.
I'm sorry you feel that way.

Jotaro, nor AngryCanadian, are acceptable role models of good health

But you've got my sympathies if you've been pushed this far, bro

Woke up to a break up Text, then got shoved into a 7 hour shift at the my job on Super Bowl Sunday + Winter Storm incoming(I work in a grocery store). Today was just the worst. I havnt smoked in months.

Zenfalcia

I find it ironic that Banana got banned after talking about how he liked being a known and a regular in our community

It was funny.. in a sad sort of way.
I have days of not caring for people more than usual, but overall it tends to balance out to general indifference, I do like some people though.

That's good.
I probably overreacted.

However, if I was his manager, I would want to know if one of my employees was doing this.

Plus I learned where he worked from his facebook. There name is right there

Ehhhhh... as a manager you really don't care about his personal life as long as it doesn't affect the work place... It seems like your response was too personal. I hope there aren't any bad repercussions...
I remember. This is bestGAF. Don't forget, you're here forever.
Also, anyone watching top 8 in APEX?
Smash's fucking greatest
non ganon-playing
hero AMSA made it. I'm so proud right now.
I keep forgetting that I've only been a member for like 2-3 weeks because I'm always here and I've lurked for so long.

At least you're not lurking now and someday you'll post something you'll regret forever. We'll make sure you'll never forget that either.

Xiraiya

Smoking is bad. Don't do it, you can spend that money on video games.
Never in my entire life have I ever been remotely tempted, even as a kid I thought "You know, a stick that lets you breath in smoke cannot possibly do you any favors on any level"

And yes, bed time.

Woke up to a break up Text, then got shoved into a 7 hour shift at the my job on Super Bowl Sunday + Winter Storm incoming(I work in a grocery store). Today was just the worst. I havnt smoked in months.

Read that nonsense earlier. Texts are no way to get that kind of message.
Still, try and stay off those things if you can.

semisonic

Banned

Wow I don't know how I missed this, but fuck, man. That's bad.
Although, if she breaks up by text, she might not have been worth it anyways...

demidar

Never in my entire life have I ever been remotely tempted, even as a kid I thought "You know, a stick that lets you breath in smoke cannot possibly do you any favors on any level"

And yes, bed time.

There's not a lot in life where I outright go "That's stupid, don't do that", but smoking is one of them. You're paying money to make your health worse. I just don't understand.

Top Bottom