• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

C4p7EwK.png

heres a Avatar someone can use.

Ilvocare

Oh God, I'm finally out! I'm out of the Super Family Bowl! Hi everyone!

It's been so long... What happened in like the 40 pages or so I missed?

The only thing I know for sure is that the Seahawks literally got so far but in the end they passed instead of ran.

Seriously I heard about that final play and I died laughing. What a snafu.

You'd think it would be that, don't you? I've never understood sports so I don't try to.

Morning/evening/ whatever Frienders!

Yea I tend to stay away from anything sports related since I don't know anything about them. The closest thing to sports I can think of is FIFA, and even then all I know is that it's about football and everyone I know talks about it.

Oh God, I'm finally out! I'm out of the Super Family Bowl! Hi everyone!

It's been so long... What happened in like the 40 pages or so I missed?

The only thing I know for sure is that the Seahawks literally got so far but in the end they passed instead of ran.

Seriously I heard about that final play and I died laughing. What a snafu.
The Best Friends are actually a product of our collective hive mind in an attempt to free our repressed emotions, we fluffed each other up for a good 3 hours, Obe may just be a fraction of Donnie Marie taken human form

Banana got banned and we are forming a group to rescue him from Bish's closest hell

Ilvocare

Whenever I hear or see the word 'Super Bowl', my mind always thinks it's a National Bowling League

You'd think it would be that, don't you? I've never understood sports so I don't try to.

Morning/evening/ whatever Frienders!

It really is funny how football cornered the bowl market, so that any special event related to any point of significance in the spectrum is just "_______ Bowl."

I also despise sports but when you're trapped at a family gathering it's the only allowed topic.

Also good morning!
It's snowing ice and hail in NY.

I wish it was spring already.

Meanwhile in Miami, kinda-cold summer continues to rage on, the utter lack of wind chill causing an unbearable temperature of 60 or so degrees. The townsfolk can't wait for kinda-not-as-cold summer to come.

I have ruined potential friendships by doing this, why do I still do it

Hey everyone. Hope bestgaf is doing well.
Ten new pages? Thread went nuts I see.
Skimmed through everything a bit and I'll just say I like everyone here a lot. Especially you. Yeah, that's right, YOU.

Also sorry VidulaSaix, I'm dense as fuck. My thought process never really went beyond "Yeah, that Naoto art is fucking rad!".

Like I told others, it's fine.

And it is rad! That fact hasn't changed!

Ilvocare

The only interest I have for any sport is football (as in kicking the ball with your foot football) and my interest is limited to international tournaments. Not enough for me to watch all of it, but I'll gather up with friends, drink beer and watch the quarter finals or up with them. I get more enjoyment out of the social event than the actual match.

Shit, does this mean I'll have to refer to American football as handegg from now on in here in order to avoid confusion?

The Best Friends are actually a product of our collective hive mind in an attempt to free our repressed emotions, we fluffed each other up for a good 3 hours, Obe may just be a fraction of Donnie Marie taken human form

Banana got banned and we are forming a group to rescue him from Bish's closest hell

So this entire thread is just the Evil Within?

Also holy shit what was the ban for?

Shit, does this mean I'll have to refer to American football as handegg from now on in here in order to avoid confusion?

So this entire thread is just the Evil Within?

Also holy shit what was the ban for?
Something Superbowl related, I think quite a few NFL gaffers got hit as well.

demidar

Hey everyone. Hope bestgaf is doing well.
Ten new pages? Thread went nuts I see.
Skimmed through everything a bit and I'll just say I like everyone here a lot. Especially you. Yeah, that's right, YOU.

Also sorry VidulaSaix, I'm dense as fuck. My thought process never really went beyond "Yeah, that Naoto art is fucking rad!".

The only interest I have for any sport is football (as in kicking the ball with your foot football) and my interest is limited to international tournaments. Not enough for me to watch all of it, but I'll gather up with friends, drink beer and watch the quarter finals or up with them. I get more enjoyment out of the social event than the actual match.

I like you too Magarurumon.

The only tournaments I follow is Evo and The International because watching salty runbacks is fun.

Yea my dad gathers everyone he knows over whenever there's a world cup match with England in it and it all becomes chaos but everyone is having a good time. I find it funny how you can hear the whole neighbourhood either groans or cheers in sync whenever someone either scores or misses a goal.

Yeah, that's actually really cool. I think it was the previous WC where The Netherlands went against Costa Rica in the quarter finals and the latter was not even remotely on the same level in terms of offense, so they turtled the shit out of the entire match. During the penalties, the entire neighborhood was incredibly quiet, but the moment where the dutch keeper stopped the final penalty necessary to win, the entire neighborhood fucking EXPLODED. It was nuts and super fun. The synchronized cheers in general are really nice, but that moment was insane.
That must of sounded pretty damn hyped, with all that tension built up. If there's one thing in football that would get any sort of reaction out of me, it would most definitely in be penalties.
Meanwhile in Europe Club Nintendo.
*Tumbleweed rolls by*
Well fuck me, are we getting anything different soon? Should of waited to see what we would get. Spent all my stars on a 3DS pouch.

demidar

Well fuck me, are we getting anything different soon? Should of waited to see what we would get. Spent all my stars on a 3DS pouch.

Didn't we recently get the Link Between Worlds OST? Because I'll take that. Actually I did take that. SUCH A FUCKING GOOD SOUNDTRACK.

The Link Between Worlds OST is really the only thing of worth up right now (checked an hour ago), and I'm not sure if new stuff will come. NA Club Nintendo gets fucking W101 and a whole slew of amazing games and all I can get is an OST.

Oberon

Banned
Yo BestGaf, what's going on?
I read part of the things I missed.
I must say that I like all of you guys ( at least those that post regurlarly), well expect when someone is shit talking pokemon, the berserk OP or my Waifu.
As to how I think other Frienders see me? I think I might get annyoing sometimes when I write stuff that might be too much, or an incest joke that goes too far. And I have the habit to post a lot of RealGaf stories, and that might bother some, or they're simply not interested.
It might be not saying much, but I would hang out with you guys if could and play some fighting games.

Ps. RIP in peace Banana

Jman014

Yo BestGaf, what's going on?
I read part of the things I missed.
I must say that I like all of you guys ( at least those that post regurlarly), well expect when someone is shit talking pokemon, the berserk OP or my Waifu.
As to how I think other Frienders see me? I think I might get annyoing sometimes when I write stuff that might be too much, or an incest joke that goes too far. And I have the habit to post a lot of RealGaf stories, and that might bother some, or they're simply not interested.
It might be not saying much, but I would hang out with you guys if could and play some fighting games.

Ps. RIP in peace Banana

The incest guy that pushes Prison School!

Top Bottom