• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

It would. Think about it this way, you'd be close the the SBF. For a real solution, but certainly not the cheapest, it would be to have a con where the SBF are at and that'd be a good time for drinks.

it is always a possibility, Once I'm done with this schooling and get back to making money again at least :p

Also O actually have to get to sleep now. Good night everyone

You love our enormous girth.
No really tho, I'm sorry I never noticed. I'm a bit dull when it comes to these things
(or social matters overall. It's an unfortunate part of being an autist that's still hard to overcome.)
To be fair, I'm not really used reading into the possibility of whether someone might be transgender every time they post unless I have a reason to, and I could probably guess the same of many others here. Sometimes you just gotta spell things out.

This is the first time he really brought it up and it's not like we're trying to find out everyone's background or anything, just a bunch of people doing dumb crap who are fans of other people who do dumb crap. On the bright side it doesn't really change anything about him.

Unless he wants to be referred as her, I'll continue to use him.

I just realized what this really means, there is double the amount of girls watching then we previously believed
LoudSweating.png

Nah it's fine guys. It's not like I was reaching out to be noticed or anything, I just like to play a game with it when I choose to tell about about it. It makes it easier to say and puts it in a nice light so that people don't feel all uncomfortable or like they said something wrong. Contrary to what I some day hope to work towards the fact is that I'm a guy right now and I wouldn't want to have anyone stress about what to call someone in worry about hurt feelings or anything like that. I won't stop you from choosing to say whatever you like, but just know that it really doesn't bother me no matter what I'm called. I'm just some weird lonely goofball with no motivations and an end goal that I'll likely never reach. :p

semisonic

Banned
Nah it's fine guys. It's not like I was reaching out to be noticed or anything, I just like to play a game with it when I choose to tell about about it. It makes it easier to say and puts it in a nice light so that people don't feel all uncomfortable or like they said something wrong. Contrary to what I some day hope to work towards the fact is that I'm a guy right now and I wouldn't want to have anyone stress about what to call someone in worry about hurt feelings or anything like that. I won't stop you from choosing to say whatever you like, but just know that it really doesn't bother me no matter what I'm called. I'm just some weird lonely goofball with no motivations and an end goal that I'll likely never reach. :p

That's cool, and good for you for being so self-confident.
Who gives a fuck what we think! Though for the record, I'm super supportive of what you've got going on.
For future reference, what would you like to be referred to as? He, or she?
My other transgender friend is very particular about being referred to as a he, which is why I ask.

Zenfalcia

it is always a possibility, Once I'm done with this schooling and get back to making money again at least :p

Also O actually have to get to sleep now. Good night everyone

Same, gonna need to make some of that cash money after school. Also, night.

It's not like you forced us reaching out to the truth. Don't worry, some day you'll be Kirito playing Gun Gale Online. That or technology will be advanced to the point where you can be a robit or otherwise. Hurray for no motivation.

semisonic

Banned
Vid.

Truly guys, gender pronouns don't matter to me. I know in the LGBT community it's a pretty big thing but that's just not who I am. I don't stress over silly things like that.

u got it boss-vid.
I really hung around longer than I should have, so I'm off for real tonight.
Night friender(s?)

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Anyone here see Ninja Scroll?

Anyone else think that aside from the action, the main female character is horrible? Both as a character and the things that the director chose to do to her.

I remember really not liking her and just rolling my eyes most of the time she was on screen. She's a fucking elite Ninja and she gets *almost* raped like 3 times.
But it could also be looked at this way: (SPOILERS)
The whole, "anyone who sleeps with me will die" thing could be her form of attack, and she chooses to let herself be violated and assaulted because her attacker will just die. That would really fuck a person up.
I think I just changed my own mind writing this.

It's not like you forced us reaching out to the truth. Don't worry, some day you'll be Kirito playing Gun Gale Online. That or technology will be advanced to the point where you can be a robit or otherwise. Hurray for no motivation.

Tsukasa and Motoko. The only true examples!

I actually have a really weird fear when it comes to the robot/cyborg thing that's just too nonsensical to get into.

I've seen the games around, but then their price scares me off.
I don't even know how good they are, just that the anime kicks ass, and that I like the idea.

The original 4 are extremely dated in a game play sense but the story is fantastic.

The GU games are a bit more modern and branch off the original games (and anime's) story. All 7 are worth playing.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I'm so fucking mad. I have to do a thing for my church on 2/13. I'm going to be at a waterpark making sure all the pre teens are having fun while I could be having a blast playing MonHun with ya'll.

I think I may 'get sick' that day and just play until I have to go to the waterpark at 6. So that's 18 hours of time... with 6 hours to sleep and an hour for miscellaneous things like bathroom breaks, showers, and eating... I'll have 11 hours on 2/13 to MonHun.

Midnight release mofos.

Zenfalcia

Tsukasa and Motoko. The only true examples!

I actually have a really weird fear when it comes to the robot/cyborg thing that's just too nonsensical to get into.

That's only because it seems so impossible right now. That or you have fears of things you'd lose from transitioning to a robit or cyborg. I hope it'll be around when I'm an old man, so i can either "enhance" my old man body or get rid of it entirely. :p
Goddamn it .hack is so gud.
Just sign and roots, tho.
Fuck legend of the twilight forever.

Go to f*ck to sleep.

I'm so fucking mad. I have to do a thing for my church on 2/13. I'm going to be at a waterpark making sure all the pre teens are having fun while I could be having a blast playing MonHun with ya'll.

I think I may 'get sick' that day and just play until I have to go to the waterpark at 6. So that's 18 hours of time... with 6 hours to sleep and an hour for miscellaneous things like bathroom breaks, showers, and eating... I'll have 11 hours on 2/13 to MonHun.

Midnight release mofos.

Be super responsible and bring your MonHun with you while go "supervise" the pre-teens.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I've seen the games around, but then their price scares me off.
I don't even know how good they are, just that the anime kicks ass, and that I like the idea.

I have a sickness of wanting to start everything at the beginning, so I got .hack Infection.

Boy was that game not fun for me.

That's only because it seems so impossible right now. That or you have fears of things you'd lose from transitioning to a robit or cyborg. I hope it'll be around when I'm an old man, so i can either "enhance" my old man body or get rid of it entirely. :p

It essentially boils down to if I moved my mind over to another body, would it be this exact me that I am right now or would it be another me and this current me would cease to exist? I would get what I wanted, but the new me would never know this current me died and never accomplished their goal.

It's hard to explain.

Shackzam

Gg's Romars. I learned a lot about that match-up. Was able to figure somethings out during the match. Also I think your Potemkin has gotten better in the execution department.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Be super responsible and bring your MonHun with you while go "supervise" the pre-teens.

Like fucking hell I'm risking getting my N3DS wet.

I'll suffer through it. Making sure that one psychopath kid is having fun is kind of funny but you can't laugh because it would fuck them up mentally.

Zenfalcia

Thanks, I needed that.

actually sleep tho.
It essentially boils down to if I moved my mind over to another body, would it be this exact me that I am right now or would it be another me and this current me would cease to exist? I would get what I wanted, but the new me would never know this current me died and never accomplished their goal.

It's hard to explain.

Actually, I've had that same dilemma. I know EXACTLY what you mean. You're saying is that would the current you be deleted and a new you created that thinks exactly like you. IT'S JUST LIKE A GINTAMA ARC WITH THE ROBOTS. WHY IS GINTAMA SO RELEVANT!?

It's the same thing as teleportation, which is just deconstructing and recreating a perfect replica of you in a different place.

The only real way of making it work is having your brain transferred into a new body.
Like fucking hell I'm risking getting my N3DS wet.

I'll suffer through it. Making sure that one psychopath kid is having fun is kind of funny but you can't laugh because it would fuck them up mentally.

Step up your portable games tech and wrap it in a clear plastic bag or ziplock bag.

Actually, I've had that same dilemma. I know EXACTLY what you mean. You're saying is that would the current you be deleted and a new you created that thinks exactly like you. IT'S JUST LIKE A GINTAMA ARC WITH THE ROBOTS. WHY IS GINTAMA SO RELEVANT!?

It's the same thing as teleportation, which is just deconstructing and recreating a perfect replica of you in a different place.

EXACTLY!

ALSO BECAUSE GINTAMA IS AMAZING.

Zenfalcia

EXACTLY!

ALSO BECAUSE GINTAMA IS AMAZING.

In case you didn't see the edit I'll repeat myself. The only way for the body transfer to work is to have your brain transferred into the new body. That's the only way to have the current "you" be conscious in the new body.

It kinda is... Even though I've been reading the manga and not watching the anime it's still quite fun.
I also follow the Pat philosophy of not allowing my handhelds to leave the house.

B-but they're portable! They're supposed to leave the house!!! How do you even street pass!!?!??! Also, night.

In case you didn't see the edit I'll repeat myself. The only way for the body transfer to work is to have your brain transferred into the new body. That's the only way to have the current "you" be conscious in the new body.

It kinda is... Even though I've been reading the manga and not watching the anime it's still quite fun.!

Yeah I saw it, and I'd do that in a second.

Stop talking to me right now and go watch the anime. It's amazing. Has some amazing openings too.
Gintama OP's

Where are you in the manga btw?

Gg's Romars. I learned a lot about that match-up. Was able to figure somethings out during the match. Also I think your Potemkin has gotten better in the execution department.

Jesus christ that corner trap combo makes P4A's Chie's windmill look like a light massage. That's a real nightmare.

Zenfalcia

Yeah I saw it, and I'd do that in a second.

Stop talking to me right now and go watch the anime. It's amazing. Has some amazing openings too.
Gintama OP's

Where are you in the manga btw?

It'd be interesting.. since you could do a lot with a robot body... >_>

But i caannntttt... the time commitment is too much... I can deal with manga since it's super easy to pick up and multi task. I also read fast, so i burn through chapters like there's no tomorrow.

Last i remembered I was about.. 150~ the arc i last remember is the arc where gintama is helping an editor and the gorilla artist make their manga better. I'm farther after that, but I don't remember where i am.

It'd be interesting.. since you could do a lot with a robot body... >_>

But i caannntttt... the time commitment is too much... I can deal with manga since it's super easy to pick up and multi task. I also read fast, so i burn through chapters like there's no tomorrow.

Last i remembered I was about.. 150~ the arc i last remember is the arc where gintama is helping an editor and the gorilla artist make their manga better. I'm farther after that, but I don't remember where i am.

I just don't want to be judged. :p

Oh maaaaan get to recent stuff. It's so HSDHKGLSKLGBSDGB-

croten

So I was thinking of making a series on youtube about my attempts to finish DMC4s Bloody Palace. Is that a thing people would be interested in?

All Right. Frienders

Which should I Get?

Metroid 2
Super Mario Land 2
Donkey Kong.

One of These Games will be my last Club Nintendo Game. Help me Decide

Rizzi

All Right. Frienders

Which should I Get?

Metroid 2
Super Mario Land 2
Donkey Kong.

One of These Games will be my last Club Nintendo Game. Help me Decide

Mario Land.

I was looking at DS games and man, there sure was a whole bunch of shovelware released on that thing.

We talking about turning ourselves into robuts? Day one baby. I would get the full Adam Jensen treatment.

I would super ask for that!

Robut arms and robut legs.

Sadly there were a few of those commercials in the Super Bowl of people with prosthetic legs, including a little boy learning how to use them.

Top Bottom