• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Ep 11
Between watching this and Parasyte fuck intelligent beings without emotion. They are always the biggest dicks. I still get annoyed of there always being some ultimate being that has no explanation of why it is there. Looking at you Walpurgisnacht. Why is she so powerful?

Onto the final episode.
watch the last movie,it explains Walpurgisnacht

Mathaou

legacy of cane
hes not jesus unless he gets everyone in this thread to play it
and ill never play it so thats impossible

Yeah, but Jesus faced adversity with love and peace and spread the teachings of how to live a life worth living.

Much like Trainer and P2.

To paraphrase the gospel, "Rejoice more over a sinner who converts than a righteous man who never strayed from the path."

The day you play P2 will be a glorious day.

I on the other hand responded to tons of people and never got a response.
;_;
Oh shit, well dude you're a cool guy. You take everything really literal and you're always willing to keep talking. I feel like we'd have some weird fun drawn out conversations IRL. Would be fun stuff. Also something about brothers in lewd blah blah.

Zenfalcia

And if you want a response, you're a kinda funny, really reliable dude who's one of the nicest around. I'm happy to have you here, and I'm sorry I didn't get to you before and also that I'm too tired to elaborate.
Gonna stick around for a few more minutes, but after that it's nightnight. Later, frienders!

Nah, I don't really want a response. It doesn't really matter what you guys think of me since I'm just a "normal" person, who isn't anything special and enjoys this community.

I am who I am and I have a vague grasp of how I portray myself.
I actually just learned this today. Here's my response.
oka.gif

As long as you're a weeb, I don't care if you're a dinosaur.

Same reaction when I first learned it.

What if you're a dinosaur who isn't a weeb!?!?! D:
I missed the boat on this, but what do people think of me?

I had girls tell me I would look better as a girl and to this day I have a complex of people calling me "cute".
Cross dressing seems super fun tho and maybe I'll do it some time...

Sorry about that. The thing I needed to do took way longer than I expected.

I don't really have super solid opinions on everyone since, it's all a blur trying to keep up with all the threads. You're an alright guy, that's all I can really say.

When's P2 cross dress cosplay?
Im at a strange place where.
i wanna be manly as fuck and have a fit body so i can rip off my shirt and punch the shit out of dudes and yell, but at the same time i wanna dress up like a gothic lolita and be called cute and adorable.
also youre cool too.

Why not both? The cutest manly gothic lolita the world has ever seen.

Yeah, but Jesus faced adversity with love and peace and spread the teachings of how to live a life worth living.

Much like Trainer and P2.

To paraphrase the gospel, "Rejoice more over a sinner who converts than a righteous man who never strayed from the path."

The day you play P2 will be a glorious day.
unless theres a way to play it where the graphics wont make my eyes bleed, not gonna happen
im not a graphics whore but jesus, atleast make it ff7 like graphics

You got me to play P2, so you might as well be Jesus.
Ya gotta love dat combat
I fucking love the combat
P2 semi mechanic spoilers:
Why can't we have fucking awesome secret desperation moves!
Im at a strange place where.
i wanna be manly as fuck and have a fit body so i can rip off my shirt and punch the shit out of dudes and yell, but at the same time i wanna dress up like a gothic lolita and be called cute and adorable.
also youre cool too.
Its fun to do/be both masculine and feminine.
I think you're pretty zealous about the things you like, and that's cool. I've definitely missed you being around as much as before. You also know who's best Persona grill.

Always willing to help push Linux on people :p
I'll try to be around more since I finished EP and got used to the work pile up. Yeah I have to understand tho that most people don't usually want to use a command prompt to install programs on their computers tho. Options are king tho.
Thanks ;~; Senpai

Never. If I had to cross dress cosplay it would have to be the Chunii girl tho.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
unless theres a way to play it where the graphics wont make my eyes bleed, not gonna happen
im not a graphics whore but jesus, atleast make it ff7 like graphics

You mean 'true' 3D as opposed to sprites from different angles?

Also, that air raid shelter in P2: IS the fucking worst. So goddamn boring. But I supposed that was what they were going for. Still doesn't excuse it tho.

I'll try to be around more since I finished EP and got used to the work pile up. Yeah I have to understand tho that most people don't usually want to use a command prompt to install programs on their computers tho. Options are king tho.
Cool, and nah dude sudo apt-get update is piss easy. It's like for babbies. :p Options are dabes.

Night for real guys holy shit it's almost 3am

Zenfalcia

I just realized what this really means, there is double the amount of girls watching then we previously believed
LoudSweating.png

Huh did someone say something?
If I was on the other side of the country I would buy you and PG a beverage of your choosing.
I like how you always take the time to respond to everyone and our conversations here are always fun

B-but it's okay since he's sorta a girl but not at the same time? so is that a half a girl? Or a full girl? I'M CONFUSED!

You mean wasn't, correct?

Oh jeez, oh man.. people actually noticed? I-it's not like I do it for you guys, b-baka!

edit: I should add, replying to everyone isn't exactly great, since it's a chatroom thing I picked up over the years.. and it really makes this place a chat room.. On the bright side everyone feels noticed.
Oh shit, well dude you're a cool guy. You take everything really literal and you're always willing to keep talking. I feel like we'd have some weird fun drawn out conversations IRL. Would be fun stuff. Also something about brothers in lewd blah blah.

I know... ;_; It's one of my faults, which is why I misunderstand a lot. I've lost sleep and tons of time over talking.. ;_;

Also, when I mean by response I mean by response to my response.. I didn't actually ask about how people feel about me....

360pages

Am I the only one that finds it odd that Diago has the same VA as Dio. I know it makes sense, but...Diago never really struck me as the type to have that type of voice.

I know... ;_; It's one of my faults, which is why I misunderstand a lot. I've lost sleep and tons of time over talking.. ;_;

Also, when I mean by response I mean by response to my response.. I didn't actually ask about how people feel about me....
Oh geez, lol I read it a few times and wasn't sure. Figured I'm just complimenting you anyway so it's fine <3
You may call them faults, but I think they're at least endearing.

Zenfalcia

Thanks ;~; Senpai

Never. If I had to cross dress cosplay it would have to be the Chunii girl tho.

Chuuni girl?
Oh geez, lol I read it a few times and wasn't sure. Figured I'm just complimenting you anyway so it's fine <3
You may call them faults, but I think they're at least endearing.

No big deal. It may seem endearing but it's not.. It's put me in quite the pickle at times due to misunderstandings..

Liam actually looks like a huge badass now with that scruffy beard thing he has going on.

I wish all the best friends grew beards.. That'd be pretty fun.

We talked about sexuality or something and its super late and I need to pass out

go the f*ck to sleep.

No big deal. It may seem endearing but it's not.. It's put me in quite the pickle at times due to misunderstandings..

I wish all the best friends grew beards.. That'd be pretty fun.

go the f*ck to sleep.
I could imagine, but at least it usually works out with people that know you, I hope.

I think Woolie would grow a beard so thick, long and tough it would expand to form a swampland.

Also I'm trying

B-but it's okay since he's sorta a girl but not at the same time? so is that a half a girl? Or a full girl? I'M CONFUSED!

You mean weren't, correct?

Oh jeez, oh man.. people actually noticed? I-it's not like I do it for you guys, b-baka!

edit: I should add, replying to everyone isn't exactly great, since it's a chatroom thing I picked up over the years.. and it really makes this place a chat room.. On the bright side everyone feels noticed.

Yeah I meant to say the other thing. But my way would be cheaper and save me from having to get closer to Toronto

Zenfalcia

Yeah there's a girl in P2 where she is a Chuunibyou. The way she is portrayed is super cool,

Also night guys.

Oh, that's cool.
Yeah I meant to say the other thing. But my way would be cheaper and save me from having to get closer to Toronto

It would. Think about it this way, you'd be close the the SBF. For a real solution, but certainly not the cheapest, it would be to have a con where the SBF are at and that'd be a good time for drinks.
Fucking Woolie

Dude, imagine Woolie with his dreads and a giant beard. That'd be sick.
Did Cthulhu come by today?

I don't think so...
The same time you finish best gaf sings best friends theme song

oh jeez, oh man.. No pressure.

Final episode.

So Madoka became god. Ok. It was an interesting way to give a semi-happy ending. I am going to get shit for this but the ending to Lightning Returns was very similar. I prefer endings that don't have to go into the crazy rewriting the universe nonsense So to me it was just ok. Overall I did like the show. It didn't give me the feels like it was hyped up to. The only thing that really got to me was Mami's death. Mainly because she was the fucking coolest.

Should I watch all the movies or just the 3rd one?

Skrams

You have to finish REmake in under five hours to unlock the Samurai Edge.
I'm not sure I can do that. :<

Just got to practicepracticepractice. There's a trophy for beating it under 3 hours. There's one for beating it with knife only. There's one for beating it without saving. It's all possible. You just got to gitgud. That requires practice.

Also I guess I missed a lot of realgaf. I'll look over it more seriously later, but from my skimming and making assumptions I'll just toss out that I treat everyone on the internet as just another dude. I don't really care about genders or what you associate with. If we share a common interest through games or other things and we decide to talk about that then that's fine.

Also a lot of you are cool and I enjoy talking to you except the ones with bad taste and opinions. You know who you are.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
It's 2AM. I'm tired. Speed Grapher is really explicit and kinda gross.

I'm not in the mood for that kind of stuff, so I'll put it and Ergo Proxy back on the shelf for another day.

Final episode.

So Madoka became god. Ok. It was an interesting way to give a semi-happy ending. I am going to get shit for this but the ending to Lightning Returns was very similar. I prefer endings that don't have to go into the crazy rewriting the universe nonsense So to me it was just ok. Overall I did like the show. It didn't give me the feels like it was hyped up to. The only thing that really got to me was Mami's death. Mainly because she was the fucking coolest.

just the third
also dont you dare compare that filth to Madoka

mrmyhthef

Final episode.

Just the 3rd one. The first 2 are just recaps of the anime, or so I've heard.

Taco came and said he bought cigs, Tako's been popping in, he asked about buying huniepop vs some Nekomimi VN

Yeah, they posted a few hours back and we had a super cuddle frienders for 2-4 hours after Banana got banned. You dropped in for a bit and then left, as i recall.

Ah that mus've been when I was scrolling past everything then
Guys....filming facing light sources makes everything DARK.
No but MAGfest swag though

Also going to sleep, see you guys after I get out of class

Top Bottom