• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

And the way YouTube is set up with it loading the top comments first and the top comments being the posts receiving more comments (usually troll/shit posts), makes it even worse.
I don't even read comments anymore. It's all circle jerking or stupid petty arguments. Only every now and then is there a comment worth a damn.

Anung

Un Rama
That's true. The only reason I could see people using YouTube still for GB is because their video player is a beast on computers in comparison to YouTube's player. My old laptop could barely even run that shit on low.

But the premium stuff being website exclusive certainly helps.

I still watch the BFP stuff on youtube due to finding it more convenient and usually just ignore the shitstorm that is the comments section. Unless I need a laugh/despair.

Jman014

Yeah.. it's not great. It's not just SBF who have terrible youtube comments, it's other popular channels too.

If you also like to have the purest experience possible, go to audible.com and type in the code woolie and get a free audio book.

If you have a question you like to send in. Send an email to: superbestfriendcast@gmail.com. once again that is superbestfriendcast@gmail.com.

#ShamelessShilling

I don't know about you, but I only watch TwoBestFriendsPlay on the TwoBestFriendsPlay Official Website for the purest experience possible.

You can go on that site by typing the web address: twobestfriendsplay.com or superbestfriendsplay.com. "It's way more hype than what you have now."
Good shilling!

360pages

Yeah, the Naruto game at least have combos and different character types. Evil Zone is just all awful outside of the art and style.

mrmyhthef

I still watch the BFP stuff on youtube due to finding it more convenient and usually just ignore the shitstorm that is the comments section. Unless I need a laugh/despair.

I'm still on youtube since I watch the videos on this POS laptop which can't play videos on the site on anything above 144p without chugging (but better than other video streaming sites on which it just overheats and shuts down). It made sitting through those Best Friend Watches really rough.

360pages

I'm still on youtube since I watch the videos on this POS laptop which can't play videos on the site on anything above 144p without chugging (but better than other video streaming sites on which it just overheats and shuts down). It made sitting through those Best Friend Watches really rough.

Used a 3DS some days, made watching it woof.

Yeah, the Naruto game at least have combos and different character types. Evil Zone is just all awful outside of the art and style.

Even when the combos were just button mashing, it seemed in EvilZone one button led to an attack which led to a super.

The entirety of a match would be waiting for these animations to finish then attacking again for the same animation, sure the animations would look great, but you'll be seeing them literally every time you pressed that button.

It's the "Cross Boring" effect.

360pages

Even when the combos were just button mashing, it seemed in EvilZone one button led to an attack which led to a super.

The entirety of a match would be waiting for these animations to finish then attacking again for the same animation, sure the animations would look great, but you'll be seeing them literally every time you pressed that button.

It's the "Cross Boring" effect.

Plus the Naruto games really only have animations at the very end of the combo. Combined with the fact that you can escape a combo at anytime up to 4 times it really helps speed the match along.

Plus the Naruto games really only have animations at the very end of the combo. Combined with the fact that you can escape a combo at anytime up to 4 times it really helps speed the match along.

Man, I really want to play those Ninja Storm games right now. And I hate Naruto.

My friend owns a copy, maybe I could force him to play it with me.

I think it only doesn't work because there's very little fluidity, you're likely building yourself the same way every game, instead of reacting to something in the match itself. CS is choosing between a relatively balanced set of weapons.
It really depends on the level of play. For the most part you are going to have a core build of 3 or 4 items and have some open item slots to react to what the enemy is doing them selves. Are they mostly AP? Build magic resist items etc etc

Best fan video is Jodie's Bizarre Adventure
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xu12ysvd-nw

360pages

Man, I really want to play those Ninja Storm games right now. And I hate Naruto.

My friend owns a copy, maybe I could force him to play it with me.

I might play some later today if I get the chance, though online is super salt.

That being said, I don't want all one on one fighting games to be the regular 3d/2d type. Like Tekken or Street Fighter. As long as there is enough skill difference that a skill player can easily beat a beginner and what not think the game can be fun.

That is why I'm excited for Pokken.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I might play some later today if I get the chance, though online is super salt.

That being said, I don't want all one on one fighting games to be the regular 3d/2d type. Like Tekken or Street Fighter. As long as there is enough skill difference that a skill player can easily beat a beginner and what not think the game can be fun.

That is why I'm excited for Pokken.
Is the world ready for Pikachu doing shoryukens?
484.gif

Xiraiya

Beloved showed me a thing she found on Tumblr, from an Australian children's book on animals.

I feel like this is the reply that should be given every time someone wants to complain about monster design in any game.

Top Bottom