• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

croten

That's some guy I don't know and an idiot who loves English dubs and keyboard and mouse controls.

Pretty sure he hates all anime as well, I heard him say Gurren Lagann is the worst one time.
There is nothing wrong with loving English dub, it's just you need to have standards is my point, hence why I barely ever prefer dub anything.

(Pssst we're talking about Aaron, we're simply taking the piss.)

Squishy3

There is nothing wrong with loving English dub, it's just you need to have standards is my point.
2400458-5303700119-tumbl.png

sjay1994

What's the problem here?

-Snow Day on campus

-Every food place on campus is closed

-I have no food

-No one will deliver food because of the roads

-I don't want to walk in knee deep snow for around 2 hours to get to a restaurant and back

-Buses aren't running

-I don't drink alcohol, and his is just lukewarm vodka.

Squishy3

I wish Club Nintendo EU wasn't so terrible. I basically have to spend my stars on garbage due to the whole system getting shut down at the end of the year.
Also Bloodborne vid looked really good, aside from the camera issues that will never go away.
I'm not going to be able to get anything I actually want from Club Nintendo because I had coins that were expiring last month and spent them. ;_; I think I have like 200 coins but won't be able to register anything to get stuff like a digital version of W101 or Kid Icarus Uprising or the MM3D messenger bag.

Beloved

-Snow Day on campus

-I have no food

-I don't want to walk in knee deep snow for around 2 hours to get to a restaurant and back

-Buses aren't running

Well thats pretty shit.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
-Snow Day on campus

-I have no food

-Buses aren't running

Sounds horrible. You've made me hungry. Now I want Wendy's.

sjay1994

Better than nothing but damn. Dont even have a pack of ramen laying around or something? D:

Nope. There is actually nothing in the fridge. The people that live in my res house have their own fridges in their rooms, so there is no food in the main fridge usually.

Also... I don't think I have ever had Ramen in my life.

Beloved

Except getting out while stuck between beds, and climbing up a bed.

The irony is, being angry in that situation just gets you MORE stuck.

Nope. There is actually nothing in the fridge. The people that live in my res house have their own fridges in their rooms, so there is no food in the main fridge usually.

Also... I don't think I have ever had Ramen in my life.

Lame.

And haha, that's not a bad thing. I mean it can be good sometimes but when you're broke as shit and have no choice but to eat it, it fucking blows.

sjay1994

Become angry and then attempt to go hunting for food.
I hear you can do anything if you're angry enough.

In the middle of winter, the only game around is the most dangerous game.

Man.

And I am not that desperate to resort to cannibalism.

Go for them nearby vending machines yo. It'll keep you going

Yeah. I'll go later. I am not really starving atm, I just crave a warm meal. Something I am not going to be getting from a vending machine.

sjay1994

So... does anyone play CS GO?

Because instead of watching the new PE lp episode.... I am watching people losing their fucking minds over getting knifes in a slot machine.

I have no idea why though.

And haha, that's not a bad thing. I mean it can be good sometimes but when you're broke as shit and have no choice but to eat it, it fucking blows.
I grew up on Ramen and McDonalds. Ramen may just be salt, but it's at least tasty. Nowadays I only eat it with meat and vegetables thrown in.

I'd love to eat some from a restraunt sometime.

So... does anyone play CS GO?

Because instead of watching the new PE lp episode.... I am watching people losing their fucking minds over getting knifes in a slot machine.

I have no idea why though.

I play it sometime. Knives cost a ton of fucking money. Some of them in the 100+ price range

Top Bottom