• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Yooo
All the Resident Evil Games are on sale on PSN

Director's Cut isn't on sale
Fwu9P3T.gif

croten

Effectiveness and resourcefulness tend to go hand in hand.

I've handled a bow before. The time horizon it takes to become deadly effective with it is really long. At the minimum: one year of strenuous training.

If you want to talk about in reality which is better it's the gun every time, but we're talking about in video games.
Question on rifles. Burst fire or full auto?

What did Aliens teach us?

Ilvocare

Can someone tell me what happens that made woolie drop Adoloah zero?

I'm 90% certain that Woolie finished Aldnoah and that he had significant issues with the way it ended.

Unless this is S2 we're talking about, in which case I haven't gotten that far into the podcast yet.

RetroDLC

Foundations of Burden
I'm part way through the podcast, and I don't think it's known that A German Spy is also helping out with the Bloodborne guide. Did Pat just reveal it by accident?

Well I didn't intend for that to happen, you shouldn't beat yourself up over it, I just wanted to add a little perspective.

Well after excessive sleeping, and excessive exercise while not sleeping I had a realization that I started acting like that because of all the bad shit that had happened to me recently, and it just felt good to see someone who treated me badly have something bad happen to them. I shifted more away from that and more towards just not caring.

Xiraiya

Well after excessive sleeping, and excessive exercise while not sleeping I had a realization that I started acting like that because of all the bad shit that had happened to me recently, and it just felt good to see someone who treated me badly have something bad happen to them. I shifted more away from that and more towards just not caring.
Everyone has bad phases throughout their life, as a human being you have the right to feel what you need to and be angry or upset about this and that, it happens.
You just have to remember to try and not lose yourself in the grief.

Beloved

That happens to everyone sometimes, it's just one of those things you have to try and be aware of so that you don't end up stuck with this attitude of vindictive cynicism.

One of the main characters, who has been established as being easily manipulated due to him being overly emotional, is manipulated via his emotions to kill the other main characters. Woolie called this a giant out-of-character-moment despite it clearly being established throughout the show and dropped it when Liam told him that the first episode of part 2 shows every character he shot in the ending alive.

Zenfalcia

One of the main characters, who has been established as being easily manipulated due to him being overly emotional, is manipulated via his emotions to kill the other main characters. Woolie called this a giant out-of-character-moment despite it clearly being established throughout the show and dropped it when Liam told him that the first episode of part 2 shows every character he shot in the ending alive.

The TL;DR version is, aldnoah.zero got incredibly predicable and monumentally stupider with its writing.

Everyone has bad phases throughout their life, as a human being you have the right to feel what you need to and be angry or upset about this and that, it happens.
You just have to remember to try and not lose yourself in the grief.

That happens to everyone sometimes, it's just one of those things you have to try and be aware of so that you don't end up stuck with this attitude of vindictive cynicism.
I suppose, I would of rather it not spill over into here though.
I wouldn't judge you for it either way. Like whom you like.
My avatar is now a good representation of my ideal girl.

What is this game? I saw Demo play it on twitch for about half an hour and it was just VN stuff

Acceptable JRPG about anime girl versions of the console wars with really fun writing.

It just came out on steam and is the best version of the game for temporarily only $15. It's really fun.

Top Bottom