• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

She's the only girl.

Especially when she breaks the walls doooooown!
d19B0im.gif

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Watching the latest No More Heroes:

"And I can't train with Thunder Ryu anymore 'cause he's fuckin' dead"

Oh no. Does Matt not know you CAN train with Thunder Ryu after he bites it? He's just sittin' there in his chair as a fuckin' baller-ass ghost.

Zenfalcia

Oh no. Does Matt not know you CAN train with Thunder Ryu after he bites it? He's just sittin' there in his chair as a fuckin' baller-ass ghost.

It doesn't seem he does. Matt confirmed as fraud.

edit: dp

Xiraiya

I don't know, I think if that were true, Matt being the thorough NMH Player and tester that he is, would know about that.

I'm back! Just got Xenogears, and boy is this game off to an awesome start. Anime cutscenes, a mysterious past, AND my childhood friends are getting married!? Shit is about to go down so hard up in this adorable saccharine village with its adorable saccharine village music.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I've never experienced a cuddleGAF. Are they rare?

Eh life is less disappointing that way.

CuddleGAF is a recenty new development when we started asking each other what their opinions were of us.

I responded to people, but I didn't ask. But it brought a smile to my face.

ENJOY!

Shit's gonna go down.

Probs never gonna play Xenogears. Too many games in my backlog.

Maybe one day when I'm like 30.

CuddleGAF is a recenty new development when we started asking each other what their opinions were of us.

Isn't that just what RealGAF evolves into when we all get so horribly depressed and just attempt to make everyone feel better?

Yeah, I figured you had your own shit to deal with. I'm glad everything seems to have been sorted out for you.

I suppose, but there is still a darkness.

CRRAAAWWWWWWLLINNG INNNNMMYYYY SKIINNNNN

just kidding.

Wait I missed a chance to have people tell me I'm great
What the fuck is wrong with me
And how does everyone telling each other how much we truly despise each other merit the title CuddleGAF
CuddleGAF sounds adorable and I wish I had been there

Xiraiya

I just assumed everyone kinda realized I left for a reason and went on with their lives.
I noticed your absence, I figured you were busy or just taking a break to sort yourself out.
If there is one thing I know about this thread it's that people notice and care when someone vanishes without word, I don't know why why that is.

Top Bottom