• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

croten

Silent Hill 3 has some shit tier puzzles though.

◦ Also the infamous Shakespeare puzzle on Hard Riddle mode, which requires a basic knowledge of the plots of King Lear, Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet, Macbeth, and Othello, and the ability to decipher an amazingly cryptic riddle involving numbers significant in the plays, that if it weren't the actual answer, would almost certainly be considered Insane Troll Logic.

I want more of that in games.

Silent Hill 3 has some shit tier puzzles though.

◦ Also the infamous Shakespeare puzzle on Hard Riddle mode, which requires a basic knowledge of the plots of King Lear, Hamlet, Romeo and Juliet, Macbeth, and Othello, and the ability to decipher an amazingly cryptic riddle involving numbers significant in the plays, that if it weren't the actual answer, would almost certainly be considered Insane Troll Logic.

First off, you only get that if you select Hard puzzle difficulty, which you choose independant of combat, and two, THATS FUCKING AWESOME.

joe2187

Banned
I felt this fits in this thread

s554Uvy.jpg

s554Uvy.jpg
Should've expected genderbent Neptune to exist.

Speaking of which, just wrapped up Chapter 2 of Re:Birth. My trio of Nep-Nep, Plutie, and Peashy is fucking wrecking shit, and the game continues to be pretty decent. Good way to spend part of my day off from classes. I like how the Victory DLC characters are justified in the story as coming from that game's universe into this one and is why they recognize Neptune and co. Would be nice if they were recruitable party members, though.

But now I also got Flower, Sun, and Rain in the mail, so I'll be starting this weird ass game later today. This aught to be something special.

Jojo part 4 spoilers

That picture of koichi with his face open like a book is weirdly gross and unsettling. Also, dude's stand turns you into a book basically? That's interesting.

Okingjrr

Probably should have just ignored him instead of puffing your chest out looking for a "brodown", it was still his fault, but still.

Like I said, I was in a very bad place and in an even worse mood and some guy almost kills me then started screaming at and insulting me for it. It was a collection of bad shit that combined to me getting in his shit. Normally I'd just laugh at him and keep going.

Perfection.

Huh. So is that how aaron was created?

No, I came out the womb like this. I'm an OB, Original Bishi.

croten

Like I said, I was in a very bad place and in an even worse mood and some guy almost kills me then started screaming at and insulting me for it. It was a collection of bad shit that combined to me getting in his shit. Normally I'd just laugh at him and keep going.

Perfection.

No, I came out the womb like this. I'm an OB, Original Bishi.

You already told us your origin story, about how you watched Sailor Moon

Top Bottom