• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Literally my favorite tweet of all time.

P3XEQpO.jpg

Goddammit, I want to keep playing Neptunia, but it crashes like a motherfucker on win screens. I might have to wait for a patch before I can keep playing this.

Xiraiya

I always think of the Who's the best pro wrestler Episode of Kenny VS Spenny when I think of Iron Sheik, his cameo in that was fantastic.

Well, I just found out White Night comes out March 3rd. I didn't know there was already a release date. I'm even more hyped now that I know it's coming soon. It looks like it could be used for the next Shitstorm.

Find the .exe file (if you bought the game on Steam right click the game, click Properties -> Local Files tab -> Browse Local Files)

Right click the .exe file, click Properties, goto Compatability tab, check compatability mode, choose Windows XP

But I'm not on Windows XP! I don't understand any of this!

Jojo part 4 spoilers

As dumb as this is, this rat don't fuck around. Those mice and farmer cubes are nasty looking. So does its stand just melt shit together?

Top Bottom