• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Emouse

Yo ok so confession time, even tho I own all the souls games I've only actually ever finished DS2, and I think I got to the first bell in DS1, so anyways I'm going to attempt to finish DeS and DS1 before Bloodborne is out

I starting playing DeS earlier and just beat the tower knight which is where I got to before but I have no idea what's the best route from here, any pointers? I'm going to go with a strength build if that helps? and somehow I've managed to avoid 90% of DeS spoilers too so yeah

Nah
image.php

TTGL stoked the fires of anime that DBZ left burning in my heart.

Yo ok so confession time, even tho I own all the souls games I've only actually ever finished DS2, and I think I got to the first bell in DS1, so anyways I'm going to attempt to finish DeS and DS1 before Bloodborne is out

I starting playing DeS earlier and just beat the tower knight which is where I got to before but I have no idea what's the best route from here, any pointers? I'm going to go with a strength build if that helps? and somehow I've managed to avoid 90% of DeS spoilers too so yeah

I usually go to 2-1 after Tower Knight.

mike0dude

If major animes/manga were a form of drug what would they be?
don't do drugs kids this is just for fun

I think One Piece would be pot.

Yo, i'm not sure how late I am to this, but I just saw the trailer to White Night. I have to say, i'm hyped. From what I understand, it's a black and white, noir horror game. It's definitely on my radar.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Because you aren't going to say shit about whatever it is

You're right, actually. He was responding to a question I asked him on Tumblr, but replying there would have spoiled an upcoming thing.

So yeah, there's a thing I asked him about that's happening soon I guess. Won't spoil it out of consideration to Matt, tho.

Top Bottom