• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

semisonic

Banned
One of my friends got her hair cut down to this really cool short cut, I just thought it looked really awesome, nothing to do with ulterior motives.

You don't have to want anything out of it. You can just enjoy making people feel good about their appearance. (Pretty much all my female friends have vented about confidence issues.)

Well that's ulterior motives. Depends on their personality how they'd take that. Rephrase it to, "BlahBlahBlah really suits you."

This, Mathaou. Use a word filter.

Hell even guys have confidence issues sometimes.
I'm just waiting for the next realGAF for that tho
People like to feel good about themselves, moreso if it's not just lip service. Just don't go too far. And take heart, half of your intended complement was good. Just keep the other half inside, unless you're like that.
I was with a girl one time and she was wearing my hoodie, I told her it looked better on her then it did on me, and she kept it. I never fucking got that hoodie back. I miss that hoodie.
It's in a better place now.

I was with a girl one time and she was wearing my hoodie, I told her it looked better on her then it did on me, and she kept it. I never fucking got that hoodie back. I miss that hoodie.
Uh. There's a missing step there, did she ask to keep it or did she just run off the second she got a compliment.

croten

Yeah don't let them keep it. In my situation it was my favorite jumper so fuck letting her keep it.

This one girl I dated used my jacket and she was a smoker. I liked that jacket and now the smoke will never leave that poor thing :c

Uh. There's a missing step there, did she ask to keep it or did she just run off the second she got a compliment.

Yeah don't let them keep it. In my situation it was my favorite jumper so fuck letting her keep it.

This one girl I dated used my jacket and she was a smoker. I liked that jacket and now the smoke will never leave that poor thing :c

Well I let her go home in it since she didn't have a jacket and it was cold as fuck. Never saw her again after that. No idea what I did wrong, maybe it was all just a plot to get a free hoodie idk.

sjay1994

Koto Rule 63 Jason Voorhees and Batman (It's fucking huge) and Megahouse Dragon's Crown Elf.

oh.... this thing?

03cff95834c1d56cadbd2ef95bbb576c1400628115_full.jpg

I grew up around smokers so I'm not as picky, but you can wash it like 12 times and wear it out. It will... eventually... leave.
I didn't even know she smoked until after we had been dating for like a week so I didn't think anything of letting her borrow it.
Man, that's trusting to let her borrow it.

semisonic

Banned
Koto Rule 63 Jason Voorhees and Batman (It's fucking huge) and Megahouse Dragon's Crown Elf.

Man I fucking love the elf's design. Archers and elves are cool in the first place, but something about it is just super great.
Favorite design of the whole game.
Not including ass mermaid. Because that shit's just funny

croten

Okay REmake help. I have to rotate some guard dog statues and I don't understand how I am supposed to know which direction to rotate them.

I grew up around smokers so I'm not as picky, but you can wash it like 12 times and wear it out. It will... eventually... leave.

I also grew up around smoking, which has made me believe second hand smoke is bullshit, because if it was real, I would be dead right now.

We hit it off really well, we went to the same highschool and had a lot of mutual friends so it wasn't really that big of a deal for me.

semisonic

Banned
I also grew up around smoking, which has made me believe second hand smoke is bullshit, because if it was real, I would be dead right now.

This is false and you have no fucking idea how long-term damages work.
Would you really expect it to get you in twenty-something years during the prime of your life? Fucking nope.
It's later that's going to get you. If you keep it up, that is.

oh.... this thing?
Yes. That thing. It's lovely.
Aren't those pretty expensive?
Jason wasn't. Batman was pretty heavy, but Elf was way cheaper than I ever could have imagined. For such a hard to find figure, 9k is a godsend.
Man I fucking love the elf's design. Archers and elves are cool in the first place, but something about it is just super great.
Favorite design of the whole game.
Not including ass mermaid. Because that shit's just funny
Elf is easily one of my favorite Kamitani designs. She's so good.

I would be mega-dead. My grandpa's entire house smelled like smoke the first 13 years I was alive and I would spend whole days there. I'd open windows and shit in the summer.
We hit it off really well, we went to the same highschool and had a lot of mutual friends so it wasn't really that big of a deal for me.
Oh wow, yeah ok.

This is false and you have no fucking idea how long-term damages work.
Would you really expect it to get you in twenty-something years during the prime of your life? Fucking nope.
It's later that's going to get you. If you keep it up, that is.

I don't smoke, I can't control the other people around me. When I was little I was in rooms where the cigarette smoke was clearly visible.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
You just need an editor
What're your rates?
Hell even guys have confidence issues sometimes.
I'm just waiting for the next realGAF for that tho
People like to feel good about themselves, moreso if it's not just lip service. Just don't go too far. And take heart, half of your intended complement was good. Just keep the other half inside, unless you're like that.

It's in a better place now.

One of my friends got her hair cut down to this really cool short cut, I just thought it looked really awesome, nothing to do with ulterior motives.

You don't have to want anything out of it. You can just enjoy making people feel good about their appearance. (Pretty much all my female friends have vented about confidence issues.)

Well that's ulterior motives. Depends on their personality how they'd take that. Rephrase it to, "BlahBlahBlah really suits you."

This, Mathaou. Use a word filter.
She just happened to be wearing two of my huge turn ons and very well. I compliment my female friends on their appearance all the time, but she was just a little too amazing.

The compliment was the spell that released her from her torment.

Top Bottom