• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

semisonic

Banned
I actually had a good amount of trouble on the
sentai squad boss. They
kicked my ass super hard the first few times I fought
them

Eh, I usually use to Easy RPGs having more freedom and what not. Right now it's easy than most pokemon games. (Which to be fair, Pokémon games from Gen 1-4 had an over all higher difficulty curve)

Though the game gets by on a lot of charm and goofy moments that will get carried on in Paper Mario and Mario& Luigi series.

Poke games are incredibly grind filled. That's where your difficulty curve was.

Wait that was from Xenosaga 2? Damn that was such a good theme. That battle was super hype.

Xenosaga 3 spoilers
Look for the Image Theme of Xenosga 2 on youtube, it plays during a certain cutscene involving Margulis in 2 and is one of the very few things that is good about that game..

it's no longer a local anime store, it's now a hair salon for black women.

there was a mass employee exodus after the owner went batshit crazy and cheated on his wife with his best friend's girlfriend

uPJBau4.gif

I'm 3 episodes in so none of the girls other than Honoka, Umi, Kotori, and Maki kind of haven't gotten any real screen time. Out of those 4 I'll say Maki.

Be gentle.

A good choice. You're not boring like Zed so I know you won't go with Hanayo and really, that is all that matters

Squishy3

We had a system where people would essentially lend us their anime and earn about 40% of each rental in store credit (that they would then use on anime rentals or other merchandise) so we didn't own most of it. Knowing what happened with the owner, he made no effort to return most of it to their rightful owners.

Knowing what happened with the owner, he made no effort to return most of it to their rightful owners.

This is the worst person I've ever heard of, cheating on someone is already one of the worst offenses a person can do, but hurting your best friend and stealing anime?! That's out of the question and this guy should be locked away forever.

We had a system where people would essentially lend us their anime and earn about 40% of each rental in store credit (that they would then use on anime rentals or other merchandise) so we didn't own most of it. Knowing what happened with the owner, he made no effort to return most of it to their rightful owners.

DVD CONSIGNMENT?

How does a retail business like that make money?

Squishy3

DVD CONSIGNMENT?

How does a retail business like that make money?
We started buying more of our own stuff as the years went on, but we also sold games too. (This is what the business started as and then we expanded, but this was all long before I started working there) The collapse of the business largely came down to the owner giving less and less of a shit about it, and then a bunch of other stuff happened and it all culminated with him cheating on his wife with his best friend's girlfriend.

We had ADV and Geneon as direct distributors before they went out of business.

Top Bottom