• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

semisonic

Banned
Like dickgirls.
:p
This is getting out of hand.

We're not turning into fetishGAF again. We can't allow it.

guts_yell.gif

Aaron the moment is upon us!
This lewd train will never stop!
But I'm too afraid of banning to stay on it!

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Just watched American Sniper. Bradley Cooper is fantastic and the ending makes you feel bad, like watching a one legged dog try and play football.

sjay1994

What did you even do the first few times?
And if that's the case, then this is probably the wrong place to be...

Nah, the mods don't come here.

The first one was my fuck up, and I felt really bad about it.

The second one is why I exiled myself here. I got super salt at normal GAF. I still don't really understand my second ban.

sjay1994

Did you buy an Ocarina from a con?

No. My friend did.

Fucking has a hard on for zelda (the franchise, not the actual elf? princess) Buys it and a music book, tries it for an hour. Now just displays it on his fucking desk cuz he is a dork.

Most people who buy ocarina's fucking give up on playing it.

semisonic

Banned
Could have been worse. You could have learned to play it on an ocarina you bought from a con.

Na bruh. Ocarinas are actually super cool. I bought a two chamber alto
?
online, and it both sounds good and is pretty fun to play. The only problem is that it's really, really loud. Like outrageously loud. So I can only practice it back home when nobody's home.
If you learn to read sheet music for it, then you can use it to play piano music as well as other types as well.

It is such a goddamn shame that Outrun 2 Coast 2 Coast is no longer available on Steam. Because I would SO get that right now if I could. Guess I'll need a local copy.

Guess that's what you get when SEGA decides to get the actual Ferrari license and stop using a bootleg version of a Testarossa for the car.

Oh shit. I've been reading up, Monster Hunter 4U/G has no farm. NO FARM! FUCK

It has something better! Trade Wycoon goes to different villages (first one is Pokke from 2g) and just straight up trades/multiplies items. It uses caravan points that you get from every mission. It levels up, clearly, it's got stars, and there's room for 6, which must mean that there's going to be one for herbs and mushrooms (already exist) and possibly some for even...ore. Oh snap. I can't wait.

joe2187

Banned
Mothefuckers nearly killed me tonight on my way home from hollywood.

Just got finished doing a catering job at some rich armenian guys home, and when we got on the hollywood freeway this dude in a little black honda zips across five lanes and tries cuts me off super hard, I honk my horn to express him being an idiot and that's where shit gets fucked.

Little black honda swerves to through the lanes gets behind me again and comes at me from the left side trying to actually bump me off the road nearly grinding against my drivers side tires.

I've had enough at this point and just straight up stop in the middle of the freeway, he does the same thing not twenty feet in front of me and Im were both just stopped staring at eachother for a good 2 minutes.

He backs up at me at full speed and I swerve out of the way, and he continues his little cat and mouse game before I stop again near an exit and speed up, as he speeds up I stop and back up out and back on the freeway as he's stuck on the exit ramp.

fuck hollywood i fucking hate this place.

It has something better! Trade Wycoon goes to different villages (first one is Pokke from 2g) and just straight up trades/multiplies items. It uses caravan points that you get from every mission. It levels up, clearly, it's got stars, and there's room for 6, which must mean that there's going to be one for herbs and mushrooms (already exist) and possibly some for even...ore. Oh snap. I can't wait.
Oh shiiiiiiiiiit. That's amazing if it turns out to include
ore

semisonic

Banned

Just got finished doing a catering job at some rich armenian guys home, and when we got on the hollywood freeway this dude in a little black honda zips across five lanes and tries cuts me off super hard, I honk my horn to express him being an idiot and that's where shit gets fucked.

Little black honda swerves to through the lanes gets behind me again and comes at me from the left side trying to actually bump me off the road nearly grinding against my drivers side tires.

I've had enough at this point and just straight up stop in the middle of the freeway, he does the same thing not twenty feet in front of me and Im were both just stopped staring at eachother for a good 2 minutes.

He backs up at me at full speed and I swerve out of the way, and he continues his little cat and mouse game before I stop again near an exit and speed up, as he speeds up I stop and back up out and back on the freeway as he's stuck on the exit ramp.

Dude that's just attempted murder

can-you-repeat-the-part-of-the-stuff.jpg

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Finished Monster, that was a trip and a half. Jesus. Very good, but waaaaay to long. The ending I got did not need 74 episodes.

Look on the bright side, at least you got a cool story out of it.

Finished Monster, that was a trip and a half. Jesus. Very good, but waaaaay to long. The ending I got did not need 74 episodes.

I'd agree. Those eps of Tenma saving random people unrelated to the plot I felt weren't neccessary.

YOOOOO More GENO RPG.

Just what I wanted.

When we were there for E3 we couldn't believe what a fake plastic covered shithole it was.

As someone who comes from Southern California, it amazes me how spot on this statement and 99% of GTAV's satire is.

It's a plastic, toxic foetid nightmare of a city.

Top Bottom