• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Ilvocare

Man is it weird to check in now at the 2:40 AM. Was busy restoring my faith in video games by catching up on the Best Friends.

Not to mention before that I played Smash 4 against my older bro. He normally straight-bodies me in fights but the majority of matches were way closer. DMC2 improves universal gaming ability confirmed. It's gotta be like training at 100x Earth gravity and then going back to normal, man. It's the only explanation.

thats-enough-internet-for-today.gif

semisonic

Banned

GG. Hopefully by next time I'll have both a working copy and characters besides robin who I don't feel embarassed to play.
Crack, you're pretty good. I'd like to try some one v ones sometime, if you don't mind.
I uh, I don't know anything about Serbian film besides a general idea of it's reputation

Is... That actually a thing... That happens...
So when's the group watch?

GG. Hopefully by next time I'll have both a working copy and characters besides robin who I don't feel embarassed to play.
Crack, you're pretty good. I'd like to try some one v ones sometime, if you don't mind.

Sure! My NNID is CrackPebbles, just add me when you get things sorted out.

demidar

there's something way worse than
Serbian Film
that use to float around on the anime site chatrooms i use to go to tho... I won't mention it to save your soul from eternal damnation but just to let you know, shit was FUCKED UP.

Was it
Salo
?

Ilvocare

Hot damn, it seems I have an affinity for bottom-of-the-page posting. My visibility will never recover from this.

So we trading Smash info at 3 in the morn? Because if not then I'm heading off to slep.

...Oh wait, Serbian Film is on the thread mindset at the moment.

What a terrible night to have a curse.

Alfebit

Banned
I've watched 4 episodes of love live and in the 1 minute of total screen time Nico has had she's already proven herself to be worst girl.

WOOHOO
Xenoblade Chronicles finally beaten
those fuckers set up X with the prologue though didnt they
i mean it has to take place in
the world Shulk created
doesnt it?

Skrams

lol the final area is fucking
Space?!
lol that makes 4 Nintendo games in a row ive played where
the endgame was SPACE

It'd be cool if you used spoiler tags for stuff like that.

Besides that, picked up Parasite Eve because of the LP since $6. Plan to play try and finish that before the LP is over. Probably won't be that hard.

Yo pat i finally beat SH2! Only got the leave ending tho...
I'm now super interested in SH3, but I don't know whether to get the PC port or the ps2 one.
Any tips?

PS2s hassle free, PC version is potentially way better looking. PC versions of 2 and 3 are also unfortunately absurdly difficult to acquire legally.

The bars had never been more dead than they were tonight. Ran into a guy I knew from anime club on his 21st birthday and my sister's ex-boyfriend, so I just hung out with them. What a lame night, no women in sight.

Top Bottom