• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

WHAT. THE. FUCK. GINTAMA.

This series isn't supposed to be like this!
dr-cox-much-better-o.gif

Reached the first tear jerking episode huh?

More like the most recent chapter.

That damn Gorilla trolled me into thinking this was a light hearted series with touching moments.
Oh I thought you were one of the people watching it for the first time and FUCK IM READING IT RIGHT NOW THOSE FIRST TWO PAGES NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!

I thought "oh t-this is gonna be like in the movie I-its just a gag right? RIGHT!?"

I was reading it on the way home from work and
thought it actually happened at first.
Had to go read a forum about the chapter before I realized
it was a dream.

This arc still worries me though because
this is exactly how Kondo died in actual lore.

I'm going to, because it kind of decides if I'm going to follow WWE until Wrestlemania. If Bryan wins, then I watch. If Reigns wins, I have a lot of NJPW to catch up on.

Storyline-wise I'd want Ambrose to win the rumble, Rollins to win the title then the final face-off between those two to be at WM.

Storyline-wise I'd want Ambrose to win the rumble, Rollins to win the title then the final face-off between those two to be at WM.

I kind of want Rollins to win the Triple Threat, and bullshit some way of having Ambrose and Reigns win at the Rumble. Double elimination or something like that.

For Wrestlemania, have the Shield Triple Threat breakup match for the title.

And give us Bryan-Lesnar for the match before hand.

It's not going to happen.

I kind of want Rollins to win the Triple Threat, and bullshit some way of having Ambrose and Reigns win at the Rumble. Double elimination or something like that.

For Wrestlemania, have the Shield Triple Threat breakup match for the title.

And give us Bryan-Lesnar for the match before hand.

It's not going to happen.

It just feels like The Shield's break up is the biggest thing that has gotten the most heat in years and they're just not playing it up. Ambrose seems to not care about Rollins anymore because Wyatt interrupted their match, which makes no sense on any level.

It just feels like The Shield's break up is the biggest thing that has gotten the most heat in years and they're just not playing it up. Ambrose seems to not care about Rollins anymore because Wyatt interrupted their match, which makes no sense on any level.

Trust the WWE to fuck it up.

At least my boy Rollins is getting a push.

Also, I'm not going to find an excuse to post this gif, but fuck it. Honma doing some straight up ninja shit.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I just want some sort of fun surprise or two in the Rumble this year. That's always the best part of the whole thing. Last year was super disappointing. The only real surprise was Nash, and he's not even a surprise anymore.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
AND I DON'T MEAN FUCKING HACKSAW DUGGAN THAT'S NOT A SURPRISE THAT'S POURING A HUGE BOTTLE OF AMBIEN INTO THE RING AND INTO THE ARENA AND INTO MY MOUTH

If you told me last year that my favorite member of the Shield would be Rollins, I'd say you're a lying sack of shit. But goddamn, he's the total package.

He was the one that I kept forgetting about. Reigns was good, Ambrose was clearly the star, and I kept wondering why did Tyler Black change his name.

I think it was when they turned face is when I really started to like Rollins. He started to do crazy aerial shit, the dive of the balcony and mini-tron, doing top rope tiger knees over his teammates.

Then he turned heel. And improved every week. He's the goddam future of that company.

AND I DON'T MEAN FUCKING HACKSAW DUGGAN THAT'S NOT A SURPRISE THAT'S POURING A HUGE BOTTLE OF AMBIEN INTO THE RING AND INTO THE ARENA AND INTO MY MOUTH

Slight possible spoilers, but there might be
some DDP
in the Rumble.

It's been reported by a couple of places.

He was the one that I kept forgetting about. Reigns was good, Ambrose was clearly the star, and I kept wondering why did Tyler Black change his name.

I think it was when they turned face is when I really started to like Rollins. He started to do crazy aerial shit, the dive of the balcony and mini-tron, doing top rope tiger knees over his teammates.

Then he turned heel. And improved every week. He's the goddam future of that company.

It's like, you know how Randy Orton keeps doing that whiny champion shtick? Rollins is not only more believable in that role, but is doing it a thousand times better than Orton, who is a seasoned 35 year old multiple time champion, it makes no sense for him to whine, as where young guy acting like a little shit after getting shit handed to him makes sense and works.

I have absolutely zero complaints about Rollins. Ambrose is stuck in shitty story lines and Reigns has gotten worse and worse with each promo, to the point of telling fucking bedtime stories in the ring as a promo.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
You know who I AM expecting to see in the Rumble? Bubba Ray and/or D-Von. They're in Philly, so they've gotta get at least one ECW guy in there.

It's like, you know how Randy Orton keeps doing that whiny champion shtick? Rollins is not only more believable in that role, but is doing it a thousand times better than Orton, who is a seasoned 35 year old multiple time champion, it makes no sense for him to whine, as where young guy acting like a little shit after getting shit handed to him makes sense and works.

I have absolutely zero complaints about Rollins. Ambrose is stuck in shitty story lines and Reigns has gotten worse and worse with each promo, to the point of telling fucking bedtime stories in the ring as a promo.

He's such a good chicken shit heel.

But he does it right, in that we know he's able to fight and to backup his words, but he just opts for the easy way and complains whenever he get's a chance.

Love it.

You know who I AM expecting to see in the Rumble? Bubba Ray and/or D-Von. They're in Philly, so they've gotta get at least one ECW guy in there.

The boner I would pop could kill me if it happens.

And they've also been doing some indie appearances in the area. And Bubba and Triple H are friends. And The Ascension are doing the greatest tag-team ever schtick.

AAAAAHHHHHH

FYI, the Dudley's are my favorite tag team, and possible my favorite wrestlers.

grimmiq

Was watching Crunchyroll the other day and saw Reigns singing "I'm a little teapot"..we don't get those sorts of ads here in AUS...was weird.

If I don't see a 3D then I'm gonna throw a fit.

He's such a good chicken shit heel.

But he does it right, in that we know he's able to fight and to backup his words, but he just opts for the easy way and complains whenever he get's a chance.

Love it.

He's by far the best natural talent they've had in a long-ass time. He's a fantastic heel but he's showing signs of being a fantastic face. I cannot wait to see his future and he's one of the main reasons I keep watching WWE.

If I don't see a 3D then I'm gonna throw a fit.

He's by far the best natural talent they've had in a long-ass time. He's a fantastic heel but he's showing signs of being a fantastic face. I cannot wait to see his future and he's one of the main reasons I keep watching WWE.

Well, now that Justin Gabriel is gone, we need someone in the Bunny outfit....

I just read a interview with Ambrose where he said his plan for the Rumble is to either wrap himself in barbed wire, or to handcuff himself to the ring post.

I love this guy.

Him and Rollins are making WWE an exciting future prospect, but goddammit if I'm so aware of how bad they're gonna fuck it up. I just want to enjoy wrestling! Why won't you let me!

Oberon

Banned
Jeez crunchy-kun, you don't need to remind me that monster hunter is coming out!
So I started watching that toothbrush anime thing, and the first episode indicates that this would be somthing ArclightBorealis would enjoy.

Top Bottom