• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Then there are the DerpChicks. Also, their DishonorBus driver, Biff.

Actually works.
hqdefault.jpg

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Everyone remember that one episode of Gurren (ep. 4 IIRC) where the animation shits the bed and looks super unnatural?
The director for that episode is the director for all of Beck. I do not like his art style. It's so clunky.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
P4 was easy for me, just get to the top floor on the first day and then spend the next week grinding the top three floors every day.

I had a similar system, I would clear the dungeon in one day and gain one level every floor. Then I would save in front of the boss door, leave, and come back to fight the boss.

He's not really saying it's hard, he's just complaining about stuff (some of which are valid). Still, the guy is playing the game wrong. So, git gud.
Oh yeah he is doing it all wrong
I don't know how he made it that far into the game without understanding any of the gameplay mechanics. They grind how important weaknesses and fusing is into you for quite a while

I had a similar system, I would clear the dungeon in one day and gain one level every floor. Then I would save in front of the boss door, leave, and come back to fight the boss.
I would save at the top floor, Goho-M out, go rest at the Nanako Inn then go back every day and clear through the top floors because the bottom ones were not worth the time after a certain point.

I found p4 to be hard. It's a combination of how awful I am at rpgs and how I had an awful build
I was pretty simple especially if you got your S.Links up enough where your party members would take a killing blow for you, did you turn off the bullshit that doesn't let you control your whole party?

Kanji was tank/damage, Yu was usually damage/healer, Yukiko was healer, Chie was damage.

Pretty simple build.

ok guys im fixing to start No More Heroes
do i need to connect the motion tracker from my WiiU to my laptop?
Or no because i have Wii Remote Plus?

I was pretty simple especially if you got your S.Links up enough where your party members would take a killing blow for you, did you turn off the bullshit that doesn't let you control your whole party?

Kanji was tank/damage, Yu was usually damage/healer, Yukiko was healer, Chie was damage.

Pretty simple build.

I had the worst build ever. Teddie, kanji and an unslinked naoto. I wasn't smart enough for naoto so I never talked to her. During the final boss naoto would run out of mana and she would basically become the dedicated item user.

Top Bottom