• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

ultimax

If y'all motherfuckers ain't heard the Berserk OP you haven't lived

LnhpJI5.gif

Ilvocare

Wow, I was wondering how long it'd take FriendGAF to ruin me. Only 4 listens to that OP across three days and I caught myself whistling the chorus. In front of my family, no less. You utter monsters.

to be fair I kinda asked for this the moment I asked for the instasync. RIP my taste.

You know that guy was being stupid as hell but now I kinda wanna play the Devil Summoner games.

They look pretty cool. I plan on playing them once I finish off the DDS Duology.

>Last Bible
>Demikids
YeahOk.gif

I don't think I've ever seen anyone praising the Last Bible series. I've always been hearing that it was really bad.

Look at these Persona 3 and 4 apologists. Disgusting. Why don't you play a real shin megumi tensay game?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Speaking of Devil Summoner, boy I need to get back to Soul Hackers.

And Nocturne.

And P4G.

Goddammit, why do I even bother starting RPGs.

...yeah, I'm not listening to that OP. I already staved myself from Database, I can do the same here.
wow wow wow wow
They look pretty cool. I plan on playing them once I finish off the DDS Duology.
Man SMT is such a fucking deep hole that gets more slippery as you fall in more
Speaking of Devil Summoner, boy I need to get back to Soul Hackers.

And Nocturne.

And P4G.

Goddammit, why do I even bother starting RPGs.
Right? Lets not even play games anymore

ultimax

Wow, I was wondering how long it'd take FriendGAF to ruin me. Only 4 listens to that OP across three days and I caught myself whistling the chorus. In front of my family, no less. You utter monsters.

to be fair I kinda asked for this the moment I asked for the instasync. RIP my taste.

Instasynch has been confirmed to ruin lives

Quick question about Smash, is there anyway to have multiple save files by having different accounts? or is the smash data tied to the whole system. Can't seem to find the answer.

Top Bottom