• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

I had the worst build ever. Teddie, kanji and an unslinked naoto. I wasn't smart enough for naoto so I never talked to her. During the final boss naoto would run out of mana and she would basically become the dedicated item user.

Oh geez, you mean you didn't know the answers to the questions they asked in class?

I got most of them right. I didn't look up the answers on the internet cause I ain't a cheater

I knew most of them, I think I got 2 or 3 wrong, still was in top 10. Dat 20k from Dojima-San tho.

I didn't even know he had a twitter

I don't like him as a person enough to follow him

I was in the top 10 for the final. EZ SOMA
I got all the questions right and ate all the mystery food in the fridge!

ultimax

Please tell me who this Demo person is.

10898211_506554242816435_3563990975044973404_n.jpg

You guys are dicks and I wish capital i's had serifs so I could do a pouty face.
You're not though, I just hope he doesn't think I was trying to be a huge ass like a bunch of people that contact him
I could see him misinterpreting it, but they probably just get a loooot of corrections. It sucks you can't easily sound nice over text.
Does anyone follow Demo on twitter? He shared a video that was... interesting. No I will not link it.
What's his twitter name? I actually can't find it atm.
JackNicholson.gif (sorryI'mOnMobile)

Slight spoiler for last light.

Pavel you asshole. Saved your life three times and you lock mybass up? Goes to show you, never trust a commie.

I could see him misinterpreting it, but they probably just get a loooot of corrections. It sucks you can't easily sound nice over text.
Yeah, oh well. I'll just have to not remind them I did that shit if I ever meet them in person.
Not really it'd be fine
Hey, I like IS a lot too. Just don't be like this and you'll be fine.
I like how that started as EO bashing and just went to hating on everything

what the setup to prevent freezing in Xenoblade Chronicles for Dolphin?
figured might as well play it with the texture pack on NG+ when i get around to a 2nd playthrough

Top Bottom