• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Heh

I know Aaron's recommended them, I think? They're just cute and text heavy, from what I've read on them.

He always talks about how he used to be a writer, so it makes perfect sense really.

It's supposed to be good, the main character is very sweet, and the music is great. I haven't personally played it, but that's what some friends told me.

I tried to play rorona. Couldn't even force myself to play more than an hour or so. The premise is fine, but man was it boring as hell. It feels like a c-grade anime in video game form.
interesting, I'll do some more spelunking around the internet before I commit to it than. Thanks

Wow, this just got a little pathetic. Story's dragging its ass right now, so the devs put in a strip club. It's like 'hey guys, we know the story is really slow, so here's some titties! Everyone love titties right?'. Yeah, that's what I want in my action shooter. A cold mannequin with weird jiggle physics awkwardly 'dancing' on my screen. Well done guys.

croten

Wow, this just got a little pathetic. Story's dragging its ass right now, so the devs put in a strip club. It's like 'hey guys, we know the story is really slow, so here's some titties! Everyone love titties right?'. Yeah, that's what I want in my action shooter. A cold mannequin with weird jiggle physics awkwardly 'dancing' on my screen. Well done guys.

What are you playing?

has any one here played any Atelier games? I was thinking of grabbing Atelier Ayesha:The Alchemist Of Dusk Plus on the vita since I have that 10% off code. does anyone have an opinion on it?

Own 4 of them but only played Meruru, it's just a simple light hearted RPG with time management, I thought it was just fine

has any one here played any Atelier games? I was thinking of grabbing Atelier Ayesha:The Alchemist Of Dusk Plus on the vita since I have that 10% off code. does anyone have an opinion on it?

They're fun games. The time management can be annoying at times, but the actual alchemy stuff is great and is designed to let you make OP items so you breeze through dungeons

Also thanks for VC

I'm just marathoning Machinima SBF videos now.
Guys...I am going on a date on Wednesday
tumblr_n5l2d1QfCT1tu96k5o1_1280.jpg

Nothing wrong with that. That's useful!

Were the audio contraptions high in value? Did thou spend an exorbitant amount of riches to aquire them?
They were 30 and 10 so 40 total. The thing is I just started using a new pair but they're bugging me so much I had to waste more cash. ._.
If you ever get a budget of like $100+ you can really have fun with choosing a pair.
Oh yeah I've seen a few really good/cool ones. That's not going to happen until I get a job though
Guys...I am going on a date on Wednesday
Yo good luck man, make sure to take scissors in case she takes the water bottle.

Are you unaware of the legend of the hole of the Wool of E? It is quite the tale of trickery, illegal acquisition fruit pastries, and the moment that resulted in a gentleman's death?

I am not. If it's very old lore I'm not familiar, wasn't very into it when I was a babby to the Best Friends.

Zenfalcia

They were 30 and 10 so 40 total. The thing is I just started using a new pair but they're bugging me so much I had to waste more cash. ._.

Yo good luck man, make sure to take scissors in case she takes the water bottle.

Oh.. that's not a lot.. $30 headphones aren't that expensive. Spending $100 on good headphones is crazy
but so worth it, if you know what to look for. Hnng..

Make sure not to use PBR-sama. That would be horrible, use any bottle except PBR-sama.

Top Bottom