• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Tim Schafer is the greatest

tim.png

playing with standard point and click controls apparently breaks the game a little

sjay1994

RIP Cassandra Pentaghast

I didn't give an ounce of a fuck to any character in that game except for Varric. It's progression stops and sheer monotony of the side quests really turned me off.

Going to trade it and another game that has made me full of spite towards bloodborne

Jman014

Holy shit that is one hell of a situation. Sorry mate. You put in a lot of hard work to fix that shit, though
I didn't give an ounce of a fuck to any character in that game except for Varric. It's progression stops and sheer monotony of the side quests really turned me off.

Going to trade it and another game that has made me full of spite towards bloodborne

Varric is awesome.

Do you play PC games?

360pages

I read a few sentences in the Minecraft Book series....its' not awful, and I'm actually tempted to buy it to see if it's any good

Since they have amazing reviews on amazon.

Altairre

It's uh, Woolie and Liam

Ha, I know, I've been following the channel almost since the beginning, posted in these threads a couple of times too but the speed is just too insane to keep up (hell it's already been 10 pages again). I just thought the comment was great. I will refer to them as Willie and Leum from here on out. What kind of name is Woolie anyway. :p

Ha, I know, I've been following the channel almost since the beginning, posted in these threads a couple of times too but the speed is just too insane to keep up (hell it's already been 10 pages again). I just thought the comment was great. I will refer to them as Willie and Leum from here on out. What kind of name is Woolie anyway. :p

it is more casual than Woolsworth The Second

joe2187

Banned
I remember reading that back when you first posted it. Shit was fucking rough. I still can't comprehend the incredible amount of patience you had. Wanna say I'm really sorry to hear that and commend you for your actions every time I get reminded of that

Holy shit that is one hell of a situation. Sorry mate. You put in a lot of hard work to fix that shit, though

Nah it's good now, Its all behind me now.

Got my own place now and it's all good.

Well my grandparents just called me to let me know that in another country and on the other side of the continent, New York and the US east coast is going to be hit by a blizzard. So heads up for Dok, Abu, Skla and the other East coast Frienders I guess

ExVicis

And finally Woolie signed the Underwear, main goals done. If I can find some other cool people I will have them sign as well.

Top Bottom