• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

What makes it more surprising is the amount of people posting on there, who aren't posting on here now. Only three people on the first page ever comes back and posts here.

Yeah I felt really bad when I scolded Seraphis Cain on Friday. He's been here day 1. I'm a fraud.

Well my grandparents just called me to let me know that in another country and on the other side of the continent, New York and the US east coast is going to be hit by a blizzard. So heads up for Dok, Abu, Skla and the other East coast Frienders I guess

Yay, I get to do more shoveling for my parents.

Winter can go die in a fire.

When's the date of the storm?

This blizzard is gonna suck. I dont have class till wednesday, so i just have to deal with snow tomorrow night and tuesday when i work. Im in the pink

map_specnewsdct-93_ltst_4namus_enus_980x551.jpg

So who's gonna get Dragon Ball Xenoverse to make Rage as a super Saiyan?

We can do that?!?!

'It's more like a rolling chatroom" - Woolie "Pie Stealing Liar" Madden
Yep. At least we were more on topic back then.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=105189647

This blizzard is gonna suck. I dont have class till wednesday, so i just have to deal with snow tomorrow night and tuesday when i work. Im in the pink

map_specnewsdct-93_ltst_4namus_enus_980x551.jpg

Fuck! I have class Tuesday!

Yeah I felt really bad when I scolded Seraphis Cain on Friday. He's been here day 1. I'm a fraud.

Yay, I get to do more shoveling for my parents.

Winter can go die in a fire.

When's the date of the storm?
Looks like sometime Monday? It seems they are suspecting it to get pretty bad

Wow, at some point in OT1 I though that JoJo Part 5 was better than Part 1 and 3. I must have been tired or something.

Also, Guardian doesn't like Fly Me to the Moon. SMH.

360pages

I haven't played a Dragon Ball game since Tenkaichi 3. Is this one worth it?

It looks interesting, I'll give it that, plus you can make Namek's Sayians and Majins, so you can now have that Majin Waifu everyone has always wanted.

Really though, I'm waiting out on it, but it seems at least it was made with some competence unlike the games after Burst Limit.

Well my grandparents just called me to let me know that in another country and on the other side of the continent, New York and the US east coast is going to be hit by a blizzard. So heads up for Dok, Abu, Skla and the other East coast Frienders I guess
Wait, the east coast is getting hit by a blizzard? Shit, i'm in Jersey, is it supposed to be bad?

Wait, the east coast is getting hit by a blizzard? Shit, i'm in Jersey, is it supposed to be bad?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2015/01/25/northeast-possibly-historic-blizzard/22310869/

NY Mayor Via USA Today said:
"This could be the biggest snowstorm in the history of this city," Mayor Bill de Blasio said at a Sunday press conference. "My message for New Yorkers is prepare for something worse than we have ever seen before."

I saw that earlier, at least someone attached to the project is having fun with the game
You guys remember this?

dgH8wcI.jpg

Nah, he was talking about the thread.

Those were the only ads I was getting for like a month straight. I appreciate their effort I guess

Jman014

They split up? Bet 2 of them are jobbers now.

Seth Rollins is Mr Money in the Bank, Ambrose is the Lunatic Fringe good guy, and Reigns is just a regular good guy, so not necessarily jobbers. Now the guys the Ascension have been fighting are jobbers minus Miz and Mizdow and the New Age Outlaws

Top Bottom