• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

ultimax

Well my grandparents just called me to let me know that in another country and on the other side of the continent, New York and the US east coast is going to be hit by a blizzard. So heads up for Dok, Abu, Skla and the other East coast Frienders I guess
It's going to be a shitty ass week

It's going to be a shitty ass week
It's gonna suck, but for me, it may turn into a positive. I'll probably get a decent amount of money shoveling snow, so I may be able to finally buy a Wii U. Of course, it's still gonna suck, but at least i'll get something out of it.

Depending on the prompt/focus. (I find writing about myself pretty simple as long as I'm not expected to fit some dumb criteria.)

I have to write about the identity I present to others. It's no hard once I get going I just hate doing it. Writing for history or criminal justice topics is so much easier.

The day I became Big Boss.

It was the best of times and it was the best of times.

I guess you could say you were decimated
And you only threatened to kick me out once when I said I didn't like Conan and thought Clueless gamer was trash.
What a cool guy. Doing the thing and being cool.

So, what's now? The post-golden age?

Edit: I dped. oh my gawwddd..
Yeah all the people we lost in OT3 were the rest of the band of the Frienders

I have to write about the identity I present to others. It's no hard once I get going I just hate doing it. Writing for history or criminal justice topics is so much easier.
That's just a lot to grapple with, so yeah, it's just rough getting started. Boil it down to a couple topics like Physical Appearance, Body Language and Communication.

I had some dumb writing class where the prompt was "how have you been a hero". Those are the worrrstttt.

Zenfalcia

And you only threatened to kick me out once when I said I didn't like Conan and thought Clueless gamer was trash.

Yeah all the people we lost in OT3 were the rest of the band of the Frienders

Damn you Woolith!
Left hand rule!

I don't get it.
found my first shit post

I'll do anything for attention. It's one of the shittier things about me

What an amazing post.

At least you acknowledge it.. that's something.

croten

So I pre ordered Dying light. Why? I don't really know, I guess I'm just extremely desperate for more Mirrors edge shit.

So I pre ordered Dying light. Why? I don't really know, I guess I'm just extremely desperate for more Mirrors edge shit.
I'm not grabbing it day one, just because of money/timing. I'll probably grab it sometime when I'm not busy though.

So basically after I'm satisfied with Monster Hunter.

Got more art assets done for my game project. Player character now has different animations, and I've added sprites for weapons and environment. Only took a couple of hours.

My pipeline for these assets will definitely speed up now that I know how to go about making them consistently.

Jman014

KIDS CAN BE SO CREUL JACK, AND IM VERY MUCH IN TOUCH WITH MY INNER CHILD.
Oh Sundowner and his dumb solar panels
Got more art assets done for my game project. Player character now has different animations, and I've added sprites for weapons and environment. Only took a couple of hours.

My pipeline for these assets will definitely speed up now that I know how to go about making them consistently.

Nice work!

Top Bottom