• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

croten

*slap*
As long as Korra doesn't make that face I'm fine.

hqMhUzB.png
(´・ω・`)

Ilvocare

Motherfucker I miss ALL the cool shit when I'm off at work. Happy new thread day.

Also are fite games imminent? Because I'm thinking about going to this one guy's birthday party but my heart's not FULLY into it... so maybe...

PG, UG, was playing EP, wow that shit just starts it off and gets darker.
Is this what you meant by UG?
200px-GeckoArt.png

Its ok.

I was surprised too... Minor EP spoilers
I wish there was a cutscene that actually shows you fusion spells instead of you just automatically know how to do it like in IS

Anung

Un Rama
Grabbed GOT on PS4. Sort of had buyers remorse right after buying it. Should have grabbed The Wolf Among Us.

When you attempt to run away to get your mind off the women, a new one falls right on your lap like clockwork.

Nonstop Infinite Blue Balls
Only way for a decent chance of escape is to be a complete asshole and make them not want to be with you, but that's a thought most protagonists wouldn't dream of having.

I'm sure that's basically how I managed to avoid any sort of situation like that in junior high.

Yeah, yeah. It's definitely the darkest Persona game.
It's because of these fuckin' ADULTS maaaaaaan.
I like that the paper bag resembles the original Joker's mask, one eye covered and everything
Is this what you meant by UG?
Its ok.

I was surprised too... Minor EP spoilers
I wish there was a cutscene that actually shows you fusion spells instead of you just automatically know how to do it like in IS
Oopsies, I got too excited. You mean when the portrait of the people show up together?

Oberon confirmed as teddie.
Maybe you'd look good in a dress too. Heh.

You don't even know!
I woudl have a story about somthing like that....
leo7.gif

That said, man I have to say I'm not a fan of the 'it's a new thread, so post until your fingers fall off!' trend in the group. How's a guy supposed to accurately shittalk his frienders in all this spam?
yeah but people are hyped for whatever reason, not much we can do about it

Oberon

Banned
Only way for a decent chance of escape is to be a complete asshole and make them not want to be with you, but that's a thought most protagonists wouldn't dream of having.

I'm sure that's basically how I managed to avoid any sort of situation like that in junior high.

That kinds of explains it, I was the exact opposite of that in junior high. Pretty naive, not really interested in girls, and easily confused by their bahaviour.

It's because of these fuckin' ADULTS maaaaaaan.
I like that the paper bag resembles the original Joker's mask, one eye covered and everything

Oopsies, I got too excited. You mean when the portrait of the people show up together?
Ya know, I don't think that we need a new Persona game that has adults. I'm not sure if can beat this one.

No that was for the remake. They probably have that in the EP PSP remake. I mean the cutscene where they first combine their power and do a fusion spell for the first time.

Nordicus

Oh, but the genuine Curse of Shounen Protagonist is not that easily dispelled

Do you remember all the times when protagonists acted like assholes, so that the girls would willingly leave for their own sake? It never works for long!

You can't show a shred of humanity for the entirety of your life.

Speaking of Boxing... you guys here about our new Heavyweight champion? Wilder, this guy has 35-0 record, all kos. The first american heavyweight champion in 7 years... I don't follow boxing, but I'm seriously wondering why I never heard of this dude before.
He makes Takamura and Ippo look like Aoki and Kimura!

One of the few '90's animes' I didn't get into. All I could think was why do all these girls love this boring lame ass? Young Romars didn't get harems. Old Romars gets em, and still thinks they're lame.

Top Bottom