• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Just got paid for a babbysitting job and I'm tempted to blow it all on a pro controller right now...

As long as you realize you're possibly spending money you could buy more games with on a controller.

Honestly, I've been putting off buying a pro controller for awhile. Mainly cause I have a gamecube adapter and a Wii Classic controller

Zenfalcia

Basically this
fuX5Nbt.png

Oberon confirmed as teddie.
Maybe you'd look good in a dress too. Heh.

croten

As long as you realize you're possibly spending money you could buy more games with on a controller.

Honestly, I've been putting off buying a pro controller for awhile. Mainly cause I have a gamecube adapter and a Wii Classic controller

Bayo 1 and 2 with a pro controller tho...

you were doing the same thing a lot too the problem is online delay affects everything i do (5 frame delay is huge, fuck arcsys for going with this netcode system that's worse than p4a's) so i couldn't punish stuff super well because half the time by it came out you were blocking or doing something else again

i mean i was rusty with gg it's just for the most part i knew what you were going to do and then kept dropping either punishes or links because of frame delay (or reversals, i couldn't do a reversal to save my life)

i kept doing the same mixup starter over and over again because that is leo's gameplan, he gets a knockdown and then hopefuly okis you to death, it's just with mashing jab and frame delay there wasn't much i could do afterwards, everytime you wqere mashing jab i was inputting counter and half the time it wouldn't come out. i reacted accordingly when you started baiting the counter

I can't speak to it because the one or two combo's I can do comes off all the time, but it is a lot easier than what you're probably trying. But I can say, there felt like there was more lag than usual, that's for sure. We need UT and his god tier connection to host more, lol.

Hey, that was out of my control man. Modem was acting out.

Did Takamura quit when his eye was acting out?!

ultimax

U wot m8? U wunna fite? I swear on me mum.

I'll make sure to make it super dissapointing. Just for you. ;)

Once my avatar bet is over.. maybe.. maybe not..
CreepyNod.gif
Once everyone starts loading up ultimax ill join.
Also playing street fighter and I keep trying to Burst. :(

are you playing 3rd strike or 4?

i've been playing a bit of 3rd strike lately....its really good

Lets positive thinking.

so is carebear a thing? -____-

you missed the part where goodwil shamed us all and started a GAF holy grail war

Oberon

Banned
Naah, that'd be the case with smut and seinen harems.

Shounen harem is a punishment straight out of Tartarus
Wasn't it, Oberon? Wasn't. It?

I know for a fact that they weren't! One asked me to touch her thigh socks...
They where cousins tho if I remember correctly

Well stop playing Sakura then
zs1AIbO.gif

sjay1994

I'm a little tired but I could play some more.

On that day... Shack failed us all...
Fraud Takamura confirmed.

TAKAMURA IS A FUCKING CHAMPION! HE CAN'T BE A FRAUD! ALL THE JAPANESE WOMEN WILL LINE UP SO THEIR CHILDREN HAS HIS GENES CREATING A GOLDEN AGE OF JAPANESE BOXERS!

I know that feel.... especially in Skull girls, those combos go on for daaaayyyyysssss.....
Was playing 3rd strike earlier myself.

This more like the coach throwing in the towel even though I was still able to fight

Not sure if that happened or not... keep your spoilers to yourself you dropper!

CreepyNod.gif

are you playing 3rd strike or 4?

i've been playing a bit of 3rd strike lately....its really good

you missed the part where goodwil shamed us all and started a GAF holy grail war

I shotty berserker

it's fine. It's part of the charm.

Sklafarebear more like sklascaredbear amirite? Ha ha ha
kill me.

I'm not scarred. IM A MAN.

Sendai is best ship girl
I've seen so far.

It's going to happen eventually. 2spooky4u.

I'll boycott GAF. Or join metal gear GAF

360pages

When you think about it, The Pokémon Adventures Manga is pretty much just JoJo Bizarre Adventure, but instead of Stands people use Pokémon.

Top Bottom