• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

I ended up grabbing Atelier Ayesha Plus on the Vita, I'll start it after I finish Tales of Hearts R, I think I'm pretty close to the end.

Sucks to hear about your friend moving, but like I said, two people is the magic number. Now our rivalry will be even more fierce! Going after those tag-titles.
sfzWo

get it. Then you can see the TWEWY characters and go "oh man these guys are super cool" then you can play TWEWY and see that they're the coolest and that game is amazing and its the best and stuff
I did, it's not in my hands yet. I've been like 3floors from finishing the bonus day for a few years

Okingjrr

That was amazing. It also helps that the Bible is full of cray stories.

Imma watch another episode of The Wire and if we can get a decent group to gather up, I'm down for some MK. Haven't played it in a long while, so I'm in the mood for it. Reason why I'd rather gather a large group is because MK8 with 2-3 people is really bad.
Are you still interested?

Are people interested in playing MK8?

Hello

How is everyone doing?
Hey!
After a long day of school, it feels good to be back home.

Hey Frienders, I need your input. I was at my local public library and saw they had Grave of the Fireflies in the kids section. While it has been a while since I last saw it, and maybe my memory is a little hazy, but i'm pretty sure it isn't a kids movie. I brought it up at checkout, and was told in a condescending manner that since it's animated, it must be for kids. Maybe i'm wrong, but do you think it's a kids movie?

Hey Frienders, I need your input. I was at my local public library and saw they had Grave of the Fireflies in the kids section. While it has been a while since I last saw it, and maybe my memory is a little hazy, i'm pretty sure it isn't a kids movie. I brought it up at checkout, and was told in a condescending manner that since it's animated, it must be for kids. Maybe i'm wrong, but do you think it's a kids movie?

A devastating meditation on the human cost of war, this animated tale follows Seita (Tsutomu Tatsumi), a teenager charged with the care of his younger sister, Setsuko (Ayano Shiraishi), after an American firebombing during World War II separates the two children from their parents. Their tale of survival is as heartbreaking as it is true to life. The siblings rely completely on each other and struggle against all odds to stay together and stay alive.

Bring in a copy of End of Evangelion and ask if that's a kids movie.

Hey Frienders, I need your input. I was at my local public library and saw they had Grave of the Fireflies in the kids section. While it has been a while since I last saw it, and maybe my memory is a little hazy, i'm pretty sure it isn't a kids movie. I brought it up at checkout, and was told in a condescending manner that since it's animated, it must be for kids. Maybe i'm wrong, but do you think it's a kids movie?
Totally.

Fuck no.

That is not a kids movie at all.

Bring in a copy of End of Evangelion and ask if that's a kids movie.

Why stop there, put some Berserk and put it in the kids section too.

Yeah yeah yeah! Ayesha is best Atelier!

And I don't get what the sfz is.
Yeah I did that poorly Skull Fuckerz World Order

Hey Frienders, I need your input. I was at my local public library and saw they had Grave of the Fireflies in the kids section. While it has been a while since I last saw it, and maybe my memory is a little hazy, but i'm pretty sure it isn't a kids movie. I brought it up at checkout, and was told in a condescending manner that since it's animated, it must be for kids. Maybe i'm wrong, but do you think it's a kids movie?

If you want your kids to be the hardest, most jaded mother fuckers ever sure

Oh, you mean Joshua! Damn weeb.
jk
JAPANESE CLASS YEAH
Sounds like its time for a replay.
Oh hell no I love that game but going through to get the secret docs was a pain in the ass and I've got a ton of other long games I want to play. I just need this last one
I remember some of these guys saying it scared then as kids

Ask them to watch it with their kids after giving it a glowing recommendation

Oh no, the game just said 'well you tried at least'. I think I should just stop now.

FFVIIGameover.png

Where were you yesterday when I asked if anyone would recommend it? Jk. I checked out some things about it and it got my attention. Im looking forward to starting it

It's the game that got me back into games after spending months without playing anything, then all of a sudden put 80 hours into it. It's very similar to Recettear in that it's adorable, then the most stressful thing in the world.

I distinctly remember sitting up until 5 in the morning, jittering on coffee just trying to get some fucking work done.

Wilbell best girl.

I forgot about this, but I recently pulled a Concrete Jungle with Jingle All the Way 2. I had satisfied my curiousity with it, so I wanted to get rid of it. I could have thrown it away, but that would have been a waste. So I went to my cousin's house and offered her the movie. Unfortunately, she wanted nothing of it, so I had to hide it somewhere in her house. It's gonna count as an early birthday present.

It's the game that got me back into games after spending months without playing anything, then all of a sudden put 80 hours into it. It's very similar to Recettear in that it's adorable, then the most stressful thing in the world.

I distinctly remember sitting up until 5 in the morning, jittering on coffee just trying to get some fucking work done.

Wilbell best girl.
That is quite the recommendation, the time limit was one if the things that got me interested in it, it's good to hear it actually matters so I won't take it lightly

Top Bottom