• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 12: 12 Threads in and It's Still the tutorial

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Well me and my best friend are big fans of Kingdom hearts and plus id say itd be as long as the chrono trigger LP, also not to brag but im really good at Kingdom Hearts.
Then go nuts. I enjoy LPs where you can feel the love the LPer has for the game. Its why I'm really enjoying all the LPs the Best Friends are doing, save Game of Thrones.

It also gave me this moment where my inner dumb fanboy always squeals.
tumblr_mjxpa8kMBW1r5a8zgo4_500.gif

Even though I fucking hate Squall, he is a cool design and seeing him next to Cloud makes me jizz a little.

Oh, okay, yeah no, no clue. All I've heard is that it makes everything way easier and more actiony.
Didn't like FF8, but FFVII is one of my favorites, so I will love playing as Cloud.
Also, I can see Troy Baker or Yuri Lowenthal as the voice of cloud, but Squall would have to be Johnny Yong Bosch or Crispin Freeman.

Didn't like FF8, but FFVII is one of my favorites, so I will love playing as Cloud.
Also, I can see Troy Baker or Yuri Lowenthal as the voice of cloud, but Squall would have to be Johnny Yong Bosch or Crispin Freeman.

You don't get to play as Cloud. You do get to fight him, though.

KH2 becomes meh to amazing for me when a certain cameo becomes a boss.

That's when I knew the devs were in on the joke and KH2 surpassed KH1 immediately.

Xiraiya

Squall's voice in Japanese is the same VA as Itachi from Naruto, and Auron from FFX

And you don't get them as Party options.

No you play as Sora, there are just a lot of disney and Final fantasy cameos.

You can play as Mickey Mouse though
And your party mainly consists of Donald Duck and Goofy.
Temporary part members include Tarzan, Jack Skellington, The Beast, and Aladdin.
summons include Mushu, Simba,Bambi, and Dumbo

Oberon

Banned
Good evening Gaf!
What did I miss? Everything and nothing? New Lore? Liam?!
Anyway, it's snowing here, meaing I am a half hours later home! And no knee sucks this time :(
But I might have found the anwer to one of my problems.

Ps. How did your Date go Jack? Did you do the thing?

I shouldn't have made you that Avatar. I somehow made it too cool, even cooler than my avatar and that's not ok.

mrmyhthef

Good evening Gaf!
What did I miss? Everything and nothing? New Lore? Liam?!
Anyway, it's snowing here, meaing I am a half hours later home! And no knee sucks this time :(
But I might have found the anwer to one of my problems.

Ps. How did your Date go Jack? Did you do the thing?

Jack's gone.

I'm sorry.

He said he was staying off neogaf to focus on school or something like that.

I never really cared much for most of the characters in KH1 and 2, they were fine but none of them really seemed all that cool.

The Birth By Sleep cast however, is awesome.

Agreed. They were way better than the cast from 1 and 2. Aqua is my favorite though I have a soft spot for terra.

mrmyhthef

Top Bottom