• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Zenfalcia

STOP MY CHEST HURTS

rip in peace swc's chest and sides.
tumblr_nivpzmv0sq1qb5gkjo1_400.gif

I laugh way too much at shit like this.

562.jpg

Aside from everything else TLOU does, resulting in a vastly different game, I guess that is...an argument.
I say that as I adore ICO.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/409654/interviews/how-ico-informed-the-last-of-us/

Neil Druckmann, creative director at Naughty Dog, appreciates the complement but isn't revelling in the success of the Tenzin chapter.

"That whole scene completely ripped off Ico," he says, jokingly at first (I think), before discussing Fumito Ueda's breakthrough game with gradually escalating levels of passion.

"Ico was, wow... it was pretty incredible. It was fantastical but believable; all of its architecture had an internal logic to it. Actually, to be honest, it was one of those things that got me into the games industry.

"But the main thing I loved about Ico was that relationship; that hand-holding mechanic that helps build a bond. It was the first time I realised you can create something meaningful through interaction, as opposed to just telling a story."

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...t-over-creators-of-ico-and-resident-evil.aspx

His words, not mine.

Jman014

You know who had kind of a personality like that? Yukari!
She's the worst! She doesn't want to hand out with you because "it might start some rumors" Who else is going to hang out with you?!

You know who'd hang out with you?
Korra and Aang

Zenfalcia

RUN ASAMI
legend-of-korra-say-it-with-korra-gifs-5.gif

Too late.
TKzdeuq.jpg

Meanwhile at smash bros

You know who had kind of a personality like that? Yukari!
She's the worst! She doesn't want to hand out with you because "it might start some rumors" Who else is going to hang out with you?!

You're dead to me.
Yukari/Lisa is the vibe I'm getting.

#FollowTheMoney

There must be a paper trail somewhere!
BPbRF3x.gif

Comin' in too fast!

Fk1O108.gif

2fast2furryous.
Translation
Naruto: Yeah! ramen time!
Sakura: Shut up.
Sasuke: ...?

P5 confirmed as Naruto the rpg.

Oberon

Banned
You are now dead to me

Hey fuck you man, redheads are the best

Well, I don't like girls with red hair.
And I don't consider girl with red hair redheads, because they usually just colored their hair.
Girls with orange hair, now that's a redhead!
Edit: I know it's anime and bla bla red hair, I still dislike red hair on girls

You know who'd hang out with you?
Korra and Aang

I have already watched the Last airbender, but the movie didn't really do it for me.
jk, I have watched the series and loved it

semisonic

Banned
Well, I don't like girls with red hair.
And I don't consider girl with red hair redheads, because they usually just colored their hair.
Girls with orange hair, now that's a redhead!
As an actual redhead with red(not orange) noncolored hair, I object to your rejection of my existence.

We're out there. You just can't find us

Top Bottom