• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Depends. Emma Stone now or The House Bunny Emma Stone?

I never saw the House Bunny. What about Easy A Emma Stone?

I know he got inspirations from Ico and that's good, since Ico is fantastic. What I mean is that while it is a possible to draw vague lines between the two, the environment and tone around that slightly similar goal is so vastly different that comparing them barely makes any sense anymore.

I agree, but the contact praise Druckmann is thrown compared to Fumito Ueda(who still is not a household name after 2 incredible games at SCE Japan) is irksome when you learn that Druckmann idolized Ueda's games and may have had more resources that appealed to Western game design moreso than Ueda.

I am glad that Anita affected Naught Dog's design of Ellie, because that was a change that was for the better. Game wouldn't have been as effective with a docile Ellie.

Beloved

tumblr_njddtsPDN81qg7nyoo1_540.jpg

ahhhh so cuteee

Oberon

Banned
tumblr_njckwqFvEj1rqzkbco1_540.png

I like this

The eyes aren't quite on center of the head, and the hands are actually the same but mirrored.
Edit: I kind of feel like an ass saying this.
It's still a good piece of art

As an actual redhead with red(not orange) noncolored hair, I object to your rejection of my existence.

We're out there. You just can't find us

I was mostly talking about girls, because I don't know any boys who color their hair red.
There's a lot of fakers tho, they're almost as bad as fake asses.

It's been a while since I last gave an update on my playthrough of SMT IV.

I kind of lost motivation to play at the Ring of Gaea part, mostly because the game wanted me to grind 100k, and that was a pain in the ass when I eventually did get to it. After that some story stuff happened, another dungeon(
the one where Tayama sucked out brains for red pills
) that was pretty cool, then more story stuff (
I went the Chaos route
), now I have to do the story mission that I just got. As usual I have no idea where to go though.

The overworld map gets on my nerves so consistently that I'll do anything to avoid using it. It's bad enough that navigation is utterly confusing, but the constant unavoidable enemies are just the worst(I'm not sure if it's better or worse that their levels don't scale). Also fuck me I hate every fucking quest I'm given, every single one mentions some region in
Tokyo
I have no idea where to find, WHY ARE THERE NO QUEST MARKERS.

On the other hand I have gotten to the point in which demon fusion is getting more and more fun, with more spells to play around with and more powerful demons, I'm rocking Alice and Cu Chullain right now.

Overall I actually don't know how far into the game I am right now, I'd say 80% but I don't think I'm at a high enough level to be so close to the end(level 53 and I think I'm overleveled).

Which kind of fightstick did you get again?

Qanba Q4, that and my cookware I ordered were supposed to be here today. Girl tried to pull some bullshit and I'm like no bitch, give me my shipping money back or I'm cancelling my orders and taking my business elsewhere. She changed her tune quickly.

semisonic

Banned
Too busy hiding from the evil sun huh?

You don't even know.
Sunburn sucks so much dick when you're basically a ghost(which is fine cause vidya games are better anyway)
And even if we tough it out all we get is freckles.
Lots and lots of freckles.
And I'm really fucking pasty even for a redhead so every time I go outside it's like I'm running from that fucking mario 3 sun

ultimax

Qanba Q4, that and my cookware I ordered were supposed to be here today. Girl tried to pull some bullshit and I'm like no bitch, give me my shipping money back or I'm cancelling my orders and taking my business elsewhere. She changed her tune quickly.

haha nice. Is this your first fightstick?

Zenfalcia

Loving my new phone background.

it bugs me that it's not centred.
We could do a new strawpoll...

it's too late. Jack fraudage confirmed as fraud.
What is this, some kinda windows phone? Ever heard of Apple, you busta?

Actually, it's the superior android phone.
Where the holy hell are you getting all this hype art? Im trying to find a MC wallpaper ;~;

too late, you ruined everything

Git gud and make one yourself.

That's nice.

And clear your notifications man. Jesus.

Gotta let everyone know that I'm super popular and stuff.
What is this, some kinda windows phone? Ever heard of Apple, you busta?

Get out of here, you hipster.
Where the holy hell are you getting all this hype art? Im trying to find a MC wallpaper ;~;

I'm part of a hidden circle of talented Persona artists.
Look on tumblr.

Top Bottom