• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

After one use, every breeze will make her feel fine.

For science? For science!

Yea! I wondering if the PS3 version will be just as good so I don't have to get a PS4 when I could get the crack on PS3.
inb4 What about Bloodborne. Soon.

Leaving behind a sparkling cloud of fresh fart gas which will linger for only 45 minutes!

Yup, all remixes and the same songs except for "Dance!". I'm not too interested unless I hear the remixes and they're awesome.

Apparently not, which actually really sucks. I just assumed it was. I borrowed a friend's iPod touch way back and went through it.

I guess we'll just have to hope for DLC. Also, that's fine, I'll just grab the DS version.

Soon P3/4 will get the P1/2 treatment and we'll all laugh

I've always been laughing. Now I'll laugh some more.

I guess we'll just have to hope for DLC. Also, that's fine, I'll just grab the DS version.

Well I don't have a shitty apple device so I'm ordering it for DS instead.
UCPRx.gif

45 minutes?! Think about the children! I can hear them now:
"Mommy, why are my eyes burning?"
"That's mommy's special discharge, dear. It'll go away soon."

This is the only thing I see when I hear that now.

Oh my fucking god.

She will just basically become smell good PigPen.

Jman014

Hey Joose, thought of a weird thing with your avatar and name (You know I always read your name as 'Joe's Buckle' before you mentioned it was Juicebox for some reason)
Juice Box where my heart used to be!
138791-aww-yiss-motha-fuckin-science-KcSt.gif

Do it tho.
TIME TO LEAVE THEM ALL BEHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND
Time to replay Psychonauts!
Maybe I won't stop playing at Meat Circus this time.

God Meat Circus sucks ass.
Oh Meat Circus

Zenfalcia

You definitely didn't give me a good first impression then. Rape threats? Doesn't really give me an incentive to watch the show =P. Does the opposite, rather.

;_; Here's a summary if you ever care.. Basically, two socially awkward people fall in love. That's why there some social awkward stuff... >_>

Spoilers for episode 1. It might sell you on it.. :/
Zen is awful at recommending stuff.

I am.. My average is about.. 1/3? something like that.

But the music is really good though

I wouldn't be replaying it if I didn't love the game. I actually don't like Double Fine games that much since their gameplay is always lacking, but this game does okay in that department and is awesome in every other department.

The Fish town, the Milkman section, the bull section, it has so much memorable stuff. So stylish too.

That's not what I meant though.

Matt Smith appeared in a show Billie Piper was on as a one-off character and had fake sex with her on screen while David Tennant was still the Doctor.
What episode was this?
That's more to do with the shitty writing more than Matt Smith

I forgot how many times characters would die and then come back episodes later.

I wouldn't be replaying it if I didn't love the game. I actually don't like Double Fine games that much since their gameplay is always lacking, but this game does okay in that department and is awesome in every other department.

The Fish town, the Milkman section, the bull section, it has so much memorable stuff. So stylish too.

I'm a Tim Scahfer fanboy so I love everything he does. I really should buy those broken age documentary stuff

Top Bottom