• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

P5 Doctor? Yes please.

nbavax.jpg
Shabams.

360pages

Those actors actually look...okay, which is strange since I'm super against adapting something animated with liveaction actors since it pretty much limits them and what they can do. Causing the movie to be tone deaf depending on what it is.

Those actors actually look...okay, which is strange since I'm super against adapting something animated with liveaction actors since it pretty much limits them and what they can do. Causing the movie to be tone deaf depending on what it is.
What are we talking about exactly?

FUCK

I forgot that I left my PS3 controller at my friend's place, now I can't play Psychonauts.

My inability to play Psychonauts makes me want to play Psychonauts even more.

Doctor Who is the Gurren Lagann of british television.

Also, I have, after listening to it a billion times, decided I love sono chi kioku ~ END OF THE WORLD. Because it's not Jotaro and co.'s theme, it's DIO's.

You're confusing Dayakka for Kittan.

Kittan's actor is pretty buff, you just can't tell it the way he's angled. He's lean buff, not muscly mcmuscles like Armstrong or Lordgenome.

No fuck, I confused them in a entirely different way. For a second I thought Dayakka was their brother, when it's actually Kittan. I'm talking about Dayakka's actor though, Kittan's actor looks fine.

Point stands, Dayakka looks like his wife outmuscles him.

Numb

Doctor Who is the Gurren Lagann of british television.

Also, I have, after listening to it a billion times, decided I love sono chi kioku ~ END OF THE WORLD. Because it's not Jotaro and co.'s theme, it's DIO's.

no no no no. its JoJo with all the different doctors

As much as i love DIO which is alot, sono chi no sadame is the best

Oberon

Banned
When you gonna show off pictures, you sexy beast? Don't tease us like that.

A-a selfie?
Ok then
my hair looks terrible tho, because I am suppose to wash it later

I call it, "the Kiyoshi"
cover.jpg

Oh hey, since you're here, I found cool fanart of P5 MC in his jail clothes.

Use it if you want.

I also found some fanart of the doctor if anyone wants.

That's really cool, I think I'll use it

Top Bottom