• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Friend of mine is going crazy with jojo, he's watched 10 episodes in a row and even though it's almost 3 am and has school in 5 hours, he decides to start part 3 now. And this is a guy who puts cute moe animes priority on his watch list. Either someone's stand is at work or jojo is just THAT good to persuade someone like him to continue watching it.

Zenfalcia

Friend of mine is going crazy with jojo, he's watched 10 episodes in a row and even though it's almost 3 am and has school in 5 hours, he decides to start part 3 now. And this is a guy who puts cute moe animes priority on his watch list. Either someone's stand is at work or jojo is just THAT good to persuade someone like him to continue watching it.

Jojo is the most moe anime. He's drowning in literally buckets of moe.

ultimax

Man I watched all of berserk in one sitting. That was a weird day.

Jojo is the most moe anime. He's drowning in literally buckets of moe.

dEMsnRj.gif

Trying to watch KnB, had to watch a certain dunk, in a certain cup in slow motion because Rural "Internet" and it just de-hyped the whole moment.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Man I watched all of berserk in one sitting. That was a weird day.

I watched all of Clannad and Clannad: After Story in one day. Took me 18 or so hours to watch and then I took 4 hours for food and stuff as well as energy drink runs. 22 hours of anime straight. Amazing.

ultimax

Joseph the most moe
Wrong
7959654A-75E0-4AA3-9570-F462CA34730B_zpsg2s4vur0.png

Only bad times I've had with marathoning were Queen's Blade, because, blegh and all of that at once was just too much lewd in a row. Then SAO, which was a slow descent into madness.

I watched all of Clannad and Clannad: After Story in one day. Took me 18 or so hours to watch and then I took 4 hours for food and stuff as well as energy drink runs. 22 hours of anime straight. Amazing.
Marathons can either be the best or worst things ever. I also watched all of New Challenger in one sitting. So hype.

ultimax

I love marathons. It's my preferred method of watching anime and I've watched too many to count that way. Best were Gurren, Evangelion and Madoka.
I wish I can marathon all the shows I watch, but my schedule doesn't really allow it. That's why I'm waiting till I have more free time so I can finally watch eva

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Wrong
7959654A-75E0-4AA3-9570-F462CA34730B_zpsg2s4vur0.png

Marathons can either be the best or worst things ever. I also watched all of New Challenger in one sitting. So hype.
I watched all of Ippo in a week. SO GOOD.
Did you fall apart at the end?
I literally cried myself to sleep and then slept for 15 hours.

But goddamn that was one of the best experiences I've ever done.
I love marathons. It's my preferred method of watching anime and I've watched too many to count that way. Best were Gurren, Evangelion and Madoka.
I watched all of the following in one day:
Gurren
Madoka
Anohana
Clannad and Clannad After Story
SNAFU
DMC
Haibane Renmei
Serial Experiments Lain
Kids on the Slope
Toradora
Trigun
Cowbow Bebop
Both Seasons of Silver Spoon

Forgot Hetalia, FLCL, Time of Eve, and Mononoke. Probs more but I'm forgetting.

All of those were amazing.

Watching my backlog of SMRPG. This is my favourite LP at the moment. Pat and Liam's chemistry and their tendency to say random bullshit has kept me thoroughly entertained.

I loaded up the steam store and thought that the Just Cause 2 guy they have at the top of the page was Nathan Drake and got confused for a minute.

Yooooo! Kill La Kill is fucking awesome, I can't believe you guys weren't filthy liarpie fraud monsters from the Woolie dimension.

Thanks Adult Swim, just when I thought I was out you pull me back in.

Yooooo! Kill La Kill is fucking awesome, I can't believe you guys weren't filthy liarpie fraud monsters from the Woolie dimension.

The Woolie Dimension totally needs to become part of the lore, maybe as where Woolie Holes lead.

It's a pretty damn good first episode and that dub is better than I initially thought it'd be. Pretty excited to see the rest, even if I got to wait week by week.

Adult Swim's lineup has been pretty sick. And even though Aniplex USA deserves shit for their prices, at least they're good with showing their shows dubbed/subbed on toonami/Crunchyroll/etc. so we can at least watch them.

Top Bottom