• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

What? Dude 2011 was insane. Bastion, Ghost Trick, Rayman Origins, Xenoblade, Witcher 2, Portal 2, Catharine, FUCKING DARK SOULS.

Radiant Historia, Yakuza 4, Legend of Heroes on PSP, Mario 3D Land, Uncharted 3, Skyward Sword, KOF XIII, and Mario Kart 7.

Christ, 2011 might be the best year of gaming in the last generation.

Shit and I didn't even mention Dead Space 2 or Gears of War 3. God damn.

I have no stake in any Disney waifu war as I don't have much attachment if at all to any of them.

Well, except maybe Megara. But then again I just like Hercules more than most other Disney animated films.

Man, Hades is such a fucking boss. James Woods the best.

I have no stake in any Disney waifu war as I don't have much attachment if at all to any of them.

Well, except maybe Megara. But then again I just like Hercules more than most other Disney animated films.

Man, Hades is such a fucking boss. James Woods the best.

Hades's voice acting is fucking incredible. He really knows how to sell the role of a scheming asshole.

So what's everyones' favorite platform to play on?

I have no preference honestly. As long as it lets me download/put the disc in and play it without worrying about it not working or have to play around with stuff, then I really don't care. So I guess everything but PC?

croten

So I didn't participate in CatGaf but here is one of my two cats.
jcRTlsi.jpg
His name is Niko

Tough decision between PC or Wii U

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Radiant Historia, Yakuza 4, Legend of Heroes on PSP, Mario 3D Land, Uncharted 3, Skyward Sword, KOF XIII, and Mario Kart 7.

Christ, 2011 might be the best year of gaming in the last generation.

Shit and I didn't even mention Dead Space 2 or Gears of War 3. God damn.

2015 is going to be the 1997.

So much good shit.

PC, especially now that I can get mostly reliable game streaming from my PC to my Nexus 7, so I can play VNs and turn based games like Shadowrun away from my PC.

That said, I wouldn't mind a Windows 10 tablet so I could just play them without the latency & weird hiccups.

Top Bottom