• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Micheal Keaton and Edward Norton were better

Wanna fight over it?
Nah, It's too late to get into an argument that will go on forever.

Wait are we doing real or fake?
I did real. My fake husbando would probably be...
394025-msvideo_20110419_195517.jpg

Night, GAF.

Ilvocare

Husbandos.

The cycle of warring for targets of affection never changes, I guess.

I think I'm going to just watch Jacob's Ladder tonight since my Xbone is downloading a 65gb game

Jeez. What the hell is 65 gigs on the Xbone? Other than like AC Unity...

Actually a friend of mine visited me at the house today and tried to push forward the position that Unity is a fantastic game.

Words were flung.

Jman014

Nah, It's too late to get into an argument that will go on forever.

I did real. My fake husbando would probably be...
394025-msvideo_20110419_195517.jpg

Night, GAF.
Gnite man
The cycle of warring for targets of affection never changes, I guess.

Jeez. What the hell is 65 gigs on the Xbone? Other than like AC Unity...

Actually a friend of mine visited me at the house today and tried to push forward the position that Unity is a fantastic game.

Words were flung.
Master Chief Collection. Yeah I know, but it's for a thing.

And yeah Unity has a lot of problems on PC. I don't know about the Xbone version, though, but I'm not really interested in playing it especially after the things I've heard about it.

I should go get my PS3 out of the other room and hook it up so I can practice Ultimax. If I do stream it this week you guys should all come play so you can all put me to shame with my whole 1 hour of playtime I've put into that game.

Tenacious D won best metal performance in the grammys, beating out Anthrax, Mastodon, Motorhead, and Slipknot. GGs old people

I know they are out of touch and it means nothing but I have to feel a tad salty over it, and I love Tenacious D

What about: Living in the Database! Database! Wow wow wow.

You know, we really are the Wi-Fi Router

Wi-i Fi-t Trainer.
Those are all really good.
Amala Network?
I'm still pretty confused on what that actually is
It's just a network of Magatsuhi. The beleivability of it causing the SMT multiverse is debatable, but highly possible. The battle theme there is a neat callback to SMT1 and 2.

Zenfalcia

I was before but not after showering

Parasite Eve video. Yeah got a test tomorrow so we'll see how that goes

Sounds great, you're going to do amazing.
Those are all really good.

It's just a network of Magatsuhi. The beleivability of it causing the SMT multiverse is debatable, but highly possible. The battle theme there is a neat callback to SMT1 and 2.

There's too many good names. Like "Acee decee", "At least this isn't dial-up", "Sword art online", and if you wanted to be a dick, put spoilers as your avatar like ____ is the killer.

Top Bottom