• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

semisonic

Banned

IdenticalImpressionableKitfox.gif

My god that second one is amazing.
But... Why, tho?
Why?

Shackzam

Tenacious D won best metal performance in the grammys, beating out Anthrax, Mastodon, Motorhead, and Slipknot. GGs old people

I know they are out of touch and it means nothing but I have to feel a tad salty over it, and I love Tenacious D

They have really good instrumentals. A lot of there stuff reminded me of some good Iron Maiden stuff.

Oberon

Banned
Did I miss the Zone talk?
I would post my husbando but I am school, and you guys already saw that image of me kissing him.
It's DIO

grimmiq

Okay, so in Persona 3 FES..can you choose not to learn a new ability when your Personas level or at least choose which it replaces? Seems to just replace the first ability over and over..fused a new one with maxed social link..and it levelled once, learned something new, then levelled again and immediately overwrote it.

Zenfalcia

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS JOE BUT IT WAS ME!! DOG!

Blank+_0b4d2c4a26112915ba1ca410f2c23966.jpeg

Okay, so in Persona 3 FES..can you choose not to learn a new ability when your Personas level or at least choose which it replaces? Seems to just replace the first ability over and over..fused a new one with maxed social link..and it levelled once, learned something new, then levelled again and immediately overwrote it.

You should be given the choice for what ability to overwrite.

Rizzi

I have sprayed poison at it and it fell down. I don't know where it has gone.
I possibly have an angry spider coming for me. :<

semisonic

Banned
I have sprayed poison at it and it fell down. I don't know where it has gone.
I possibly have an angry spider coming for me. :<

Most likely it's going to fuck off to where you can't see it.
Nothing good comes from messing with big things that can and will murder them and that they can't murder, so you're probably good, man.
Still, fuck those things. They're nonpoisonous, judging by my general knowledge of spiders, but I can't tell you its species to confirm and I have no desire to look it up because they're so fucking creepy. I would be having a panic attack if I was you.

What do you guys think of an anti-social shonen protagonist?
Depends.
I think some anti-social protagonists are super cool, and it tends to cut down on shitty side characters, but if they have otaku interests...
They usually wind up being terrible, terrible protagonists that try to hard to relate to the audience.

They have really good instrumentals. A lot of there stuff reminded me of some good Iron Maiden stuff.

I love Tenacious D, I've seen them live a couple times but I don't think they should have won this award. I don't even think they or Anthrax should have been nominated since they didn't put out an album or any original music last year, both their nominated songs are Dio covers.

semisonic

Banned
All spiders must die.

Where do you live?
As long as the spiders aren't poisonous or always super creepy, it isn't bad to keep a few around to spook off other bugs that bite and generally suck. Like house centipedes.
Fuck those things are scary.
Fuck those things period.
I don't actually know whether spiders eat house centipedes.

All I can think of is Jotaro.

If you count Jotaro then it's like, 30% upwards of shonen protags that are anti-social. Ichigo from Bleach would count. Kagami from Kuroko no Basket. Kiyo from Gash Bell. Gin from Gintama. Osamu from World Trigger.

That's quite a few and that's from just the front page of Crunchy Roll.

If you count Jotaro then it's like, 30% upwards of shonen protags that are anti-social. Ichigo from Bleach would count. Kagami from Kuroko no Basket. Kiyo from Gash Bell. Gin from Gintama. Osamu from World Trigger.

That's quite a few and that's from just the front page of Crunchy Roll.
Ah Kiyo yeah but I dunno about gina and ichigo, they seem pretty ok with friendship.

Top Bottom