• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Beloved

Super Tame, like having a bunch of 13 year olds who just hit puberty and throwing the Kim Kardashian Sex Tape in the middle of the room and watching them fight each other for it.

tumblr_nj0nacjQDm1qfcx4to1_500.gif

So apparently a local theater here in Portland had a special showing of Princess Mononoke and I missed it

:(((((((((((((((((((

Damn it all to hell :(
That's okay, just buy it on Blu Ray and watch it from the comfort of your own home!

Beloved has watch friends from season 1 to 10 more times than the entirety of earth's population combined.

I have my box set just sitting there, I should break it out soon and binge the series again.

YEAH FUCK YOU
JOKER NORIKO
, GET YOUR ASS BEAT holy shit that was so much fucking effort. The first fight was more fun
The way she buffs her ads is pretty well designed. btw go spread the flower rumor and solve the absract puzzle like I did.
Yeah More SH2!

We actually just finished it the other week again before starting on Will & Grace.
I never have anyone to watch anything with.

Would be nice to get that sometime in the future.

I never cared for Will and Grace. I'll watch the shit out of That 70s Show and The Bernie Mac Show though.

A great theater experience > Home Viewing > Bad Theater Experience.

It would have been killer to see it on the big screen
Idk I always enjoyed watching movies at home, being crammed into a room with a bunch of rude people talking and on their phones always annoyed me.

Beloved

Idk I always enjoyed watching movies at home, being crammed into a room with a bunch of rude people talking and on their phones always annoyed me.

Thats why you dont go on opening weekends or at peak times.

Matinees, man. They are the best, nearly empty theater and the tickets are cheaper.

Then you have a shitty movie theater.

Usually my theater is pretty proactive in removing people who are being assholes.

Last time I went to the Theater to see a movie was about a year ago, it was some random horror movie my mom's friends daughter dragged me to, there were these group of people doing the stereotypical black thing where they don't shut the fuck up during the whole movie. Like 8 people were having typical Midwestern toned conversations on their phones the whole time.

The movie was no where near good, but man did the people around me just crush any chance of creating an ominous atmosphere. Somehow the 26 year old still got scared, because "Oooohhh spooky ghost laddyyy"

Matinees, man. They are the best, nearly empty theater and the tickets are cheaper.
I've learned that over time, I just don't watch enough movies to merit going to a theater I would just wait for it to come out on video at my local video store and watch it that way.

Nothing like building a blanket fort to watch a movie only to realize you have no one to be in the fort with you, and inevitable sadness rushes over you as you watch the movie which did not meet your expectations.

Last time I went to the Theater to see a movie was about a year ago, it was some random horror movie my mom's friends daughter dragged me to, there were these group of people doing the stereotypical black thing where they don't shut the fuck up during the whole movie. Like 8 people were having typical Midwestern toned conversations on their phones the whole time.

The movie was no where near good, but man did the people around me just crush any chance of creating an ominous atmosphere. Somehow the 26 year old still got scared, because "Oooohhh spooky ghost laddyyy"

Never see a horror film in a theater. It is always awful.

Also speaking of bad theaters experiences every time I see a bad movie I have to take a huge shit. i think that's my body telling me to get better tastes

thiswomanknow.gif

Also people usually respond well to "please stop talking". If that does not work, usually the managers at the theaters here usually refund tickets

Never see a horror film in a theater. It is always awful.

Also speaking of bad theaters experiences every time I see a bad movie I have to take a huge shit. i think that's my body telling me to get better tastes

I wouldn't of went if the girl didn't keep asking me. Her then boyfriend now husband was at work and she wanted someone to go with.

I felt bad..and yeah..

Top Bottom