• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Beloved

Never see a horror film in a theater. It is always awful.

Also speaking of bad theaters experiences every time I see a bad movie I have to take a huge shit. i think that's my body telling me to get better tastes

9acf46eba879705e9ff0f3c7a288cb88.jpg

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Sometimes a color swap is all you need to make all the difference in the world, just because it's a simple change, doesn't mean it's not an important one.

Sonic and Shadow. Very important change. One is horrible and one is the ____ thing ever.

Xiraiya

Arsène is a masculine French given name. It is derived from the Latin name Arsenius, the Latinized form of the Greek name Ἀρσἐνιος (Arsenios), which means "male, virile
Kind of interesting.

I barely have enough time to listen to the SBFC. Adding 2 would be troublesome. Still, I do want to catch up them at some point since MegaTen is probably my favorite franchise at this point.
They slowed down from a Weekly podcast to random times recently IIRC. That's my main inspiration o catch up over the summer.

They basically have all the same interests we do here,
and I remember back when he was starting out, I asked if he liked SBF and he did.

Top Bottom